Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer Sun

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aris Petrov
Student
Student
Aris Petrov

Summer Sun - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:16 pm

"Girls aren't supposed to be so hard to beat though!" Aris exclaimed, a large smile perched on his lips. He shook his head, "You've got a great philosophy on life there, Mae." He paused to think a moment, "I can... call you Mae, right?"

He'd known the girl maybe thirty minutes at tops and he'd already branded her with a nickname. Go figure, it was in his nature. But losing to a girl was beginning to replace his winning streak as the champion. He lay down on his back and almost pouted again as he thought about what else he could do.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:22 pm

Maeve shook her head pffting at him. "Hey! I find that insulting" she said mock pouting at him. "Girls can be tough to beat too ya know" she said before smiling slightly. "Why thank you Sir Aris" she said, "and yeah you can call me Mae"

She huffed and spread her arms as she made herself fall on her back. "What to do" she said before huffing. She wasn't tired anymore that she was sure of. "What to do" she whined before pouting and rolled on her tummy. She used her hands as a sort of pillow and hid her face in em.
Back to top Go down
Aris Petrov
Student
Student
Aris Petrov

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:19 pm

"Well, the girls I hang out with aren't all that brave or tough or good at this game. You've become an exception." Aris watched her and smiled as he raised his eyebrow. She was so different from the giggling gabble of girls that he hung out with, and she was kinda cute now that he thought about it. He rolled his head over so that he was staring up at the sky.

He frowned thoughtfully, "There's always the kissing game. That I just remembered the rules to."
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:37 pm

Maeve shook her head that was still hidden in her arm. "They must be those giggling types" she mumbled loudly for him to hear "the ones that think shopping is a sport" she said scoffing a slight amusement in her voice.

Mae blinked and looked at him weirdly. "There are rules to this Kissing game?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Aris Petrov
Student
Student
Aris Petrov

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:46 pm

"Yeah they are... unfortunately," Aris mumbled the last part, low and quiet. But he figured she probably heard it, with whatever hearing she had. What sort of hearing did Shapeshifters have anyways?

He laughed and sat up, nodding as he laughed, "Only one rule. It's simple. Whoever pulls away first, loses. Whoever can kiss the longest, whatever way the pair kissing wants, is the winner. You can kiss however you want. As long as it's on the lips."
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:00 pm

Maeve huffed and rolled over to her so she was lying down on her back. "What if we need to breath or something?" she asked, she thought that'd be a stupid question but she needed to know. She wasn't an expert in kissing but she did have a few here and there.
Back to top Go down
Aris Petrov
Student
Student
Aris Petrov

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:06 pm

"It takes skill to win this game. Pull away to breath, and you lose. If you have enough skill to breath while kissing, then you're pro." Aris shrugged. He'd been winning at this game for a while too, not that he liked to think of kissing as a game. He'd only ever kissed a few... hundred girls. He didn't like to brag, but he was pretty damn beast at it.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:11 pm

Maeve huffed before smiling slightly "I'm not a pro at kissing" she said before shrugging "So i bet i'm going to lose" Mae chuckled before moving to sit up. "But hey I'll try" she said.

"If I lose I don't have to do anything right?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Aris Petrov
Student
Student
Aris Petrov

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:16 pm

"Right," Aris chuckled, rolling his eyes. "Whoever wins or loses, in my opinion gets nothing and doesn't have to do anything." He stretched and licked his lips subconsciously as he thought over breathing through his nose and taking a deep breath before anything. "I mean... unless we go by the my friends rule. The loser dates the winner until they can kiss longer than them."
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:33 pm

Maeve bit at her bottom lip trying to stifle a laugh. "Your friend is very amusing" she mused before the tip of her pink tongue darted out quickly to wet her lips. She then looked at him, grinning. "What do you think?" she asked, putting an emphasis on 'friend'. "We go with your way or your friend's way?"
Back to top Go down
Aris Petrov
Student
Student
Aris Petrov

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:58 pm

And now Aris had to choose. Date her, win or lose, for as long as she can stand him, or get nothing but a kiss out of it. Why the hell did choosing have to be so damn hard! He was a teenager, there shouldn't be this much stress on him as a teenager.

He huffed, frowning and wrinkling his nose at he did. And so then he decided, smiling and unwrinkling his nose. He could deal with what he'd chosen. "My friend's way."
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:06 pm

Maeve tilted her head and observed him trying to not chuckle at the expression on his face. He looked like he was still thinking so she had looked away for a bit, thinking.

Mae had jumped when she heard her voice before raising an eyebrow and shrugged. "So be it" she said taking a deep breath out of habit. Hell no she wasn't going to initiate the kiss.

Last edited by Maeve Calypso on Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aris Petrov
Student
Student
Aris Petrov

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:16 pm

Aris glanced back at her as he leaned forward, his brown gaze crystal clear. He kept any sign of being nervous out of his expression and gaze as he inched closer to her, "Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:19 pm

Maeve huffed and smiled softly "Yeah" she said smiling slightly before pressing her lips to his. He was too slow and she knew he was nervous but to hell with it. If she was going to win or lose and still be stuck with him she needed to at least enjoy the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Aris Petrov
Student
Student
Aris Petrov

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:32 pm

Aris almost jerked away to breath, but refused to and pushed himself closer to her. He breathed in slowly and quietly through his nose and rested a hand on her thigh softly. Touch was a major point to winning.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:37 pm

Maeve nibbled lightly on his bottom lip while she kissed him as her hand wove its way round his neck to play with the hair on his nape. She remembered to breath through her nose as she kissed him. She scooted closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Aris Petrov
Student
Student
Aris Petrov

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:05 pm

Aris almost made a purring noise, his hands settling on her hips as he pulled her even closer. He licked her lips, begging for her to allow his tongue entrance. Adrenaline pounded through him with his heartbeat, getting him really into it now. His hands were warm and firm against her skin and controlled the want to pull her into his lap.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:13 pm

Maeve tried not to groan and pull away from the kiss when he touched her. She made a whimpering noise from the back of her throat before allowing his tongue access to her mouth. She wrapped both arms around his neck wanting to be closer and to have more of the kiss for some reason. What is this boy doing to me? she thought before biting down at his bottom lip gently.
Back to top Go down
Aris Petrov
Student
Student
Aris Petrov

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:28 pm

Aris gasped when her teeth grazed his lip, slipping his tongue inside and swirling it around her mouth. He took a deep breath through his nose and lifted her up into his lap as he'd wanted. He wrapped his arms around her waist carefully, smirking in his head as he held her.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:34 pm

Maeve didn't know what came over her but she gave out a tiny moan of his name, while kissing him. She mentally smirked and twirled her tongue with his almost as if she was battling it or something. Her head wheeled when she was placed on her lap and tried to stay in control. She took a deep breath from her nose almost having forgotten to breath all.

OOC: I suck at describing kissing XD
Back to top Go down
Aris Petrov
Student
Student
Aris Petrov

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:50 pm

Aris forced his hands to stay outside of her clothing, blushing fiercely when he heard his name escape her mouth. He was getting lightheaded with all the kissing, even though he was breathing deeply every chance he got. He didn't want to lose, though the outcome would be the same regardless.

OOC: So do I x3 Don't worry bout it
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:55 pm

Maeve couldn't take it anymore. She broke away from the heavenly kiss, shaking her head. "Dammit" she cussed before taking deep breaths. "That was interesting" she mused before blushing remembering what she had just done. "Erm you win" she announced shrugging but at the back of her mind she was nervous as hell.
Back to top Go down
Aris Petrov
Student
Student
Aris Petrov

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:12 pm

Aris sucked in a deep breath as she pulled away, his grip around her waist loosening as he panted. He leaned back a bit and smirked at her, "I'm the winner. Close call though. A couple more seconds and you would have won instead."

His smirk formed into a gentle smile, "Will you abide by the rules or would you prefer not to, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:20 pm

Maeve tilted her head at him "We agreed on the rules before hand but" she said trailing off. "What if i say I don't want to follow the rules eh? What would you do?" she asked curiously. If she had a choice and she could escape that relationship thing without doing anything then hell yes she was going to take it.
Back to top Go down
Aris Petrov
Student
Student
Aris Petrov

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:33 pm

Aris chuckled, "Rape and pillage a village. I dunno! I'd forever deem you MISS Rule Breaker." He felt a little disappointed that she wanted out of it but either way, life was life. Who cared if one girl out of the whole school wouldn't give him a chance to date her. Who gave a shit? He certainly didn't... did he?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer Sun
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next