Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Away From Everything

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Salea Marceza
Samaritan Spy
Samaritan Spy
Salea Marceza

Away From Everything Empty
PostSubject: Away From Everything   Away From Everything EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:19 pm

Salea walked towards the Garden, not knowing that it was the one and only Secret Garden. She had only seen it sometime last week, and she decided to pay a visit. It looked amazing, and there were tall hedges that were like mazes. She sighed. This was her chance to turn into a Black Dog, and so she did. All anyone, now, (as if anyone were around) could see was a jet-black and dull dog strolling in the Garden.

Salea sighed. Or growled, in other words. She wanted to stay away from everything, now, and didn't want anyone to talk to her. She wanted peace and quiet, nothing else. She continued walking, hoping to see something different (besides people). She walked around in circles, not knowing what to do. She finally had time for herself, yet she has no idea what to do, now that she is completely alone. She continued walking around. Thoughts flooded in her head. "What is there to do in here? What is this place? Oh, great. I landed myself in complete silence and I have no idea where to go," she thought. More thoughts flooded in. "Gosh, is it THIS quiet around here? I wonder if anyone else can get in here? Hm..." she turned her self back into a Human, hoping that no one saw her.

Salea sighed once more. She was very bored. She has nothing to do, no one to talk to, and nowhere to go.
Back to top Go down

Away From Everything
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pemberton High :: OOC Chat :: Archives-
Jump to: