Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Titanium

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassiopia Bloodgood
Staff Member
Cassiopia Bloodgood

Titanium Empty
PostSubject: Titanium   Titanium EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:22 am

Cass was feeling mad. Not her usual, I'm grumpy and you can't help me, sort of mad, but a new, what the hell do you want from me, kind of emotion. It was all her mom's fault and she couldn't care less about her reputation, which was a first.

She heard footsteps right in front of her studio, and if there was a bad time for visits, this was now. Half driven by anger, and half by curiosity, she got up and peeked through the door.

"Hey", her voice was slow and soft, like a careless whisper. "Who's there?"
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth
Deputy Headteacher
Sergiy Monomyth

Titanium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titanium   Titanium EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:37 am

Sergiy was up to no good again. He was Zoning around the entire school like bloody superman. Moving at the speed of sound. With only his boxers on and his slippers on his face, he decided to go to The Drama Studio for a relaxing night a she went there he saw a girl. Not of the prettiest sorts. But good enough to bang. Plus who can resistant Sergiy he was a sex god. Regardless as she said who's there. He appeared behind her, and softly whispered in her ear."Boo." HE said.
Back to top Go down
Cassiopia Bloodgood
Staff Member
Cassiopia Bloodgood

Titanium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titanium   Titanium EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:56 am

Chills ran through Cassie's spine as she felt a presence behind her. Her initial thought was that she should have stayed in and locked herself while she searched for maze or paper spray that she had left hidden somewhere in the room. Then she realized how stupid she was. And then, finally, she hoped that maybe no one would attack her at her job. For chrissakes, she was in a school, what bad things could happen there?

"Columbine", she remembered, slightly shivering. Cass froze and tried to think of something to say.

"Who are you?", she finally asked, sounding braver than she felt. "What do you want?" The young woman almost smiled when she realized that she sounds like a character from a bad snuff film. "Who are you?" It felt almost natural to repeat the line over and over again, the presence behind her scared the hell out of her.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth
Deputy Headteacher
Sergiy Monomyth

Titanium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titanium   Titanium EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:44 am

The man smiled as he ran his hands along her hair."Shh." he whispered in her ear, his voice calm and seductive. As he nipped at her neck. Before speaking."You're human. Your kind is so tasty. Just tasty, you get them when there ripe, break them, and murder them. Just like the dogs they are. But no no, your different. Your a Doggy." he said, as he groped her behind.
Back to top Go down
Cassiopia Bloodgood
Staff Member
Cassiopia Bloodgood

Titanium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titanium   Titanium EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:59 pm

She couldn't help but to shiver some more when his hands touched her freshly brushed hair. After he whispered in her ear, she knew what exactly he had to do. "Remain calm", a frightened voice in her head whispered, and so she tried to do so.

"Of course I am human", that cocky side of her answered him. "What, you're saying that you are not?" She tried really hard to be nonchalant, to befriend this stranger behind her, to make him let go of her so she could run away or call for help.

"A doggy?" Cass whispered as he caught her. Her elbow was almost at the right spot now, if only she could, if only, but no, there was too much at risk, she had to use the best possible moment, and this wasn't it.

"Let go of me, now!" the young woman demanded finally, some strength in her voice. "We can sort this out, let me just call Indra..."
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth
Deputy Headteacher
Sergiy Monomyth

Titanium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titanium   Titanium EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:04 pm

ll he did was smile. And speak." Good girl, you obey master Huge." He said as he groped her ass. When she spoke and attempted to strike, well not attempted but ready her her hand and he spoke."Are you really that stupid that your willing to risk death over something so foolish" He said running his tongue along her neck. Smiling he sighed as he rebelled attempt failed, as he slammed her against the wall, her chest pressing."Relax, girl. I don't dig Humans, there boring, unpure, and filth, not that i am no saying I Don't like unpure girls I love them, I prefer Virgins." he said releasing her."Jeez can't a Man have his fun?" He asked her giving her a sexy smile.
Back to top Go down
Cassiopia Bloodgood
Staff Member
Cassiopia Bloodgood

Titanium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titanium   Titanium EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:34 pm

Her voice was nowhere to be heard, all she could do is continue to shiver, and shiver, breath in and out, each time heavier than before. "No...", she tried to tell him, still confused about the situation. "Stop that, why are you doing this to me?"

He grabbed her on the rear and she was sure that these were her few last moments of life. Cass wondered what was up with this strange guy, why did he hate humans so much, was he a human then, and if not, why the hell did he even bother with her.

She couldn't be sure about it, but when she got slammed against the wall, her fear triggered a kind of power that always laid hidden in her, and when she screamed, there was power to that voice.

As she screamed her lungs of, everything around her started shaking, walls started moving and she realized that she was the one doing it, her voice was so loud and strong, like it worked on another frequency, it must have been overwhelming to anyone beside her, threatening to deafen and mutilate her attacker with the volume.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth
Deputy Headteacher
Sergiy Monomyth

Titanium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titanium   Titanium EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:20 pm

He eyed her and giggled."Oh please this is the best you got, your a witch now. You unlocked your powers and expect me to be oh my god help me. She's gonna kill me. No. No witch is old enough to take me down. However I can offer help with your powers if we have sex tonight. Tonight gonna be a good good night." He song the last part. it was also amazing how he song he has so much skill in it.

(SIrrry it's small I came home from work late. And I am tired.)
Back to top Go down
Aragorn Hawthorn
Staff Member
Staff Member
Aragorn Hawthorn

Titanium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titanium   Titanium EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:22 pm

Aragorn had been heading down the hallway to come round and 'hang' with the drama teacher. He hadn't met her yet, so he figured it would be a good idea to get to know her and see if they could be friends of some kind. Friendly staff members were good staff members.

He'd been in the hallway when a fierce scream echoed and he ducked, eyes wide as he tried not to panic. There was nothing more frightening to him then a terrifying scream like the one he was hearing. Once he'd recovered, he ran towards Cassiopia's studio. It was closer and he figured it was her so he needed to get there fast.

He rammed the door open and burst in, skidding to a stop and staring at the scene dumbfounded, "I, uh, hope I wasn't intruding on anything."
Back to top Go down
Cassiopia Bloodgood
Staff Member
Cassiopia Bloodgood

Titanium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titanium   Titanium EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:43 pm

She didn't know what he was talking about, and now she could see his face for the first time. His dark figure made her blood boil inside of her veins, and then freeze until she felt completely numb. A witch..., her brain repeated his words, still unsure about it all.

There was no strength left in her body. Cassie's last sight was that of a fellow professor entering the room. Suddenly, she felt like he was going to save her, but didn't believe that for a second. The guy holding her must have been some kind of a monster, and now he's gonna kill them both, and it was all her fault. If only she stayed silent...

And then, the poor thing blacked out, and left this room and the horror that was about to develop in there.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth
Deputy Headteacher
Sergiy Monomyth

Titanium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titanium   Titanium EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:54 pm

He smiled. At her and spoke."I can hear your heart, you think I'm gonna kill you but I am not." He looked to the side and spoke." Can you not run slowly loudly, I can hear you coming her a mile away. Jeez, people. It's like a bloody pump handle." He said shaking his head, his personality, just shifted radically.
Back to top Go down
Aragorn Hawthorn
Staff Member
Staff Member
Aragorn Hawthorn

Titanium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titanium   Titanium EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:18 am

Aragorn stared at Sergiy and then flicked his gaze back to Cassi. He smiled a little bit and then stared at the ground, "I'm sorry, sir. Next time I'll try to be quieter."

The demi-gods grey green eyes shimmered as he looked back up, motioning to the woman. He walked forward quietly, remaining five feet away at least, just in case. He knew he shouldn't be wary of his fellow staff, but after what had just happened he was not planning on getting too awfully close. He asked quietly, "May I take her off of your hands, now?"
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth
Deputy Headteacher
Sergiy Monomyth

Titanium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titanium   Titanium EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:24 am

He looked at him and spoke."Sure, Take her." He said said towards her.

(Sorry for the small post I am tired.)
Back to top Go down
Aragorn Hawthorn
Staff Member
Staff Member
Aragorn Hawthorn

Titanium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titanium   Titanium EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:30 am

Aragorn slipped forward and took Cassi away, holding her closely bridal-style. He nodded slowly with another smile, "Thank you very much sir."

(No problem :3 I've got nothin' in this one either.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Titanium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titanium   Titanium Empty

Back to top Go down

Titanium
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pemberton High :: OOC Chat :: Archives-
Jump to: