Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journal entries

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

Journal entries Empty
PostSubject: Journal entries   Journal entries EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:01 am

Today while exploring Pemberton High I had to hide because my neko features showed up even though I'm a shape shifter they just like to show up well anyway I found this hidden room and this girl came in behind me. She is so very beautiful and so nice too. Her name's Maeve Calypso and she's a shape shifter too. We talked for a little bit and I taught her my half shifting technique we plan on using the hidden room as out hideout for shifting combinations. We plan on getting a pull out couch a mini fridge and some book shelves for it and I am gonna sketch the various combinations of her.
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

Journal entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journal entries   Journal entries EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:04 am

Well we wound up going to her place I know talk about amazing I just met
her and she let me into her house how lucky am I!!! We cuddled a lot and I wanted to kiss her but couldn't and then she said she had a boyfriend talk about heart breaking. Well we shared some milk and then I told her I was jealous of him then she showed me around her house. We were on her bed and I kissed her and she kissed me back. Oh yea I kissed her because she agreed to let me live with her. Well now I am going to try to get her to return my feelings wish me luck.
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

Journal entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journal entries   Journal entries EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:09 am

After that we went shopping
because I lost my stuff I know talk about a dumb move I lost it while running through the halls. We walked the entire way holding hands which was fun just walking around with her like that. We bought outfits like what I usually wear just in different colors but I think I will wear mostly blues and blacks since she says those look good on me. She bought me a black suit with blue tie and a red cocktail dress for herself. In my opinion the cocktail dress will look great on her. We walked back home with the bags and I tried on the suit she blushed when she saw me in it and at that time I realized I was falling in love with her. She was making pancakes so I helped set the table and then got changed. After eating I helped clean up and I asked her to go to the dance with me and guess what she said yes oh my god she said yes am I lucky or what! After that and some kissing we went to living room and cuddled on the pull out couch at which point I told her that I was falling in love with her. She said she loved me back but was with Aris which is okay as long as she still snuggles and cuddles with me and lets me steal kisses from her. But at least she loves me back which gives me hope for the future.
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

Journal entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journal entries   Journal entries EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:26 pm

Today I went to get some hot chocolate and I met a girl named Airianna Wolfgang and she is very good looking and likes hot chocolate in the summer too. I was shocked to learn that she was single guess it goes to show not everyone has someone yet. I'm still going to wait for Maeve though she is so worth it. I hope my new friend finds someone eventually as for the dance I promised to save one or two for her if she doesn't have a date after all friends are allowed to dance together. I did a sketch of her for her and one for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Journal entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journal entries   Journal entries Empty

Back to top Go down

Journal entries
Page 1 of 1