Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journal Entry #1 ~ Days at Pemberton

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Salea Marceza
Samaritan Spy
Samaritan Spy
Salea Marceza

Journal Entry #1 ~ Days at Pemberton Empty
PostSubject: Journal Entry #1 ~ Days at Pemberton   Journal Entry #1 ~ Days at Pemberton EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:52 pm

hey there,
Aug. 09 - Currently Exhausted!

i've been at pemberton for days, and no one's even found out that i'm a spy for the other side. hopefully you won't get placed in the wrong hands, because i'm sure i'd get expelled if anyone found out. i still need the education.

so, i met this sophomore girl, her name's maeve calypso, and i saw her in the secret garden. i thought not most people knew that place, but... eh. maeve's a shapeshifter.

aaaaand, evangeline belle showed up. it's not like i hate her, but she's related to headmistress indrazade. for all i know, evie is gonna report me the minute she finds out i'm a spy. i guess pemberrton is just acting like an asshole, as usual.

my life sucks. i just know it.

over
and out,
~salea
Back to top Go down

Journal Entry #1 ~ Days at Pemberton
Page 1 of 1