Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting a new friend in the hidden room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

Meeting a new friend in the hidden room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend in the hidden room   Meeting a new friend in the hidden room - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:48 am

Maeve giggled when his tail wrapped around her wrist "Hrm its soft" she concluded poking it. "Yes It does look cute" she repeated, blushing before looking around "We should turn this place into a hideout or something"
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend in the hidden room   Meeting a new friend in the hidden room - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:50 am

He nodded energetically. "We totally should we could bring in tables chairs and couches and come here whenever we don't want to deal with people.." He gasped as he got another idea. "We could learn new ways of shifting like combining different animals and stuff!"
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend in the hidden room   Meeting a new friend in the hidden room - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:56 am

She had laughed and poked his side "Well yes we could do that but we would have to do it discreetly" she said with a nod before blinking. "And we should tell the Headmistress so we have full rights and no one else would take it away" she said, giggling. Her eyes widened with excitement before smirking "Or combining different species"
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend in the hidden room   Meeting a new friend in the hidden room - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:21 pm

He clapped his hands together. "That's a great idea Maeve." He cuddled up to her. "But if it's just us we won't need to much at first." He began thinking up different combinations to try.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend in the hidden room   Meeting a new friend in the hidden room - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:23 pm

Maeve giggled and cuddled up with him and pouted "We def need a couch" she grumbled before giggling "And a litter box for you" While he was thinking bout combinations she was thinking about how to decorate the room. Really it was quite plain and even if it was the two of them it should be homely
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend in the hidden room   Meeting a new friend in the hidden room - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:27 pm

He laughed and poked her side. "A mini fridge for snacks and books on various species for our research." He looked around the room. "Of course the couch should be a pull out in case we want to take any naps." He looked at her. "I wonder how wings would look on you"
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend in the hidden room   Meeting a new friend in the hidden room - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:31 pm

She yawned at the word 'nap' and glared at him for that. She giggled though at the mini fridge part and nodded "Drinks too" she said before poking his nose "I think I have books on that at my house" she said before blinking "Wings? Nah... I don't know" She shrugged never having though of her having wings before "Interesting idea though"
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend in the hidden room   Meeting a new friend in the hidden room - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:35 pm

He laughed lightly at her yawning and smiled. "That's great. As for the wings I think they'd make you look like an angel. Well an angel with cat ears and tail." He pulled a notepad and pencil out from his pocket so he could write down his ideas.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend in the hidden room   Meeting a new friend in the hidden room - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:40 pm

Maeve closed her eyes and hrmphed "A neko angel" she said with a slight yawn. Why was she so tired suddenly? Meh maybe it was the transformation "Wonder if we mix their species and then their powers" she said as she turn to nuzzles his neck.
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend in the hidden room   Meeting a new friend in the hidden room - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:46 pm

He smiled and laid back, pulling her down next to him. "That would be awesome." He played with her tail absent mindedly. "I can bring my sketchpad to sketch how you look in the combinations."
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend in the hidden room   Meeting a new friend in the hidden room - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:50 pm

Maeve giggled and cuddled closer to him and purred when he touched her tail, swaying it so he won't catch it "You're that good of an artist Mr. Lionheart?" she asked. She wasn't really good or bad at art just mediocre never fascinating.
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend in the hidden room   Meeting a new friend in the hidden room - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:54 pm

He made a face at being called Mr. Lionheart and shook his head. "You can find out when I sketch you." He said with a laugh as he tried to catch her tail. "Oh I almost forgot." He reached inside his sleeveless trench coat and pulled out a sketch pad with most of the pages used up with sketches of animals and scenery. "I have some pages left."
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend in the hidden room   Meeting a new friend in the hidden room - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:59 pm

Maeve laughed at the face he made and his attempts on catching her tail. She smiled slightly and opened his sketchpad leafing through the drawings "Wow these sketches are actually... magnificent" she said halting slightly to find the right word. She smiled slightly and made her tail tickle his nose before swaying about again.
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend in the hidden room   Meeting a new friend in the hidden room - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:02 pm

He blushed lightly at the compliment and laughed when her tail tickled his nose. "I'm glad you think so Maeve." He brushed some hair behind his ear as he tried to catch her tail with is. "I've never had anyone let me sketch them so it will be a first." He snuggled closer to her finding her company enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend in the hidden room   Meeting a new friend in the hidden room - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:04 pm

She giggled as she snuggled into him and smiled "You can't catch it" she mumbled, amused as she made her tail dodge every attempt "A first? This is such an honor!" she exclaimed giggling
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend in the hidden room   Meeting a new friend in the hidden room - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:07 pm

He laughed and kept trying. "I shall try anyway!" He exclaimed with a bright grin. "Yea an honor for me. Of course it will be useful for our shifting experiments" He started playing with one of her cat ears.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend in the hidden room   Meeting a new friend in the hidden room - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:11 pm

She shook her head "Nah it would be an honor for me actually" she said then smiled shyly "No one has sketched me yet" She blinked as her ear twitched and she let out a purr. It was tickling her and she giggled "Hey don't do that!" she said as it was distracting her from controlling her tail
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend in the hidden room   Meeting a new friend in the hidden room - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:15 pm

He smiled and grabbed his sketch pad back before moving back a little from her. "Why don't you pose so I can sketch you as a neko first?" He looked at her hoping she would agree.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend in the hidden room   Meeting a new friend in the hidden room - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:20 pm

She laughed and lightly and sat down cross legged, her cat ears straight as her tail moved so its tip would be resting on her head "Sorry i'm not really good at posing" she said, smiling brightly
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend in the hidden room   Meeting a new friend in the hidden room - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:23 pm

He smiled and looked from his sketch pad to her and back again as he quickly got to work sketching her features. "That's okay you look great like that" His tail twitched happily as he focused wanting to do his best.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend in the hidden room   Meeting a new friend in the hidden room - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:26 pm

She held the grin on her face with no trouble. It was actually quite amusing and exciting that someone would sketch her. She waited patiently and stayed like that until she was finished, her ears and tails twitching sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend in the hidden room   Meeting a new friend in the hidden room - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:27 pm

He smiled and handed her the sketch. "I hope you like it. But if you don't I can try again." He waited nervously and watched her reaction to it.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend in the hidden room   Meeting a new friend in the hidden room - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:29 pm

She smiled gratefully and sat herself on his lap as she observed his drawing, giggling. "It looks great" she complimented honestly. He was a very good sketcher. "Thank you" she said then snuggling him.
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend in the hidden room   Meeting a new friend in the hidden room - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:34 pm

He wrapped his arms around her and held her her. "Well if you like it enough I can fill a book with sketches of you if you want..." He snuggled her happily and smiles running a hand through her hair as his tail laid on her lap.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend in the hidden room   Meeting a new friend in the hidden room - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:39 pm

She laughed and shook her head "Nah its skay really" she said as she admired his sketch "How'd ya learn to sketch like this?" she asked as she absent mindedly started petting his tail
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend in the hidden room   Meeting a new friend in the hidden room - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting a new friend in the hidden room
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next