Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting a new friend in the hidden room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

Meeting a new friend in the hidden room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend in the hidden room   Meeting a new friend in the hidden room - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:51 pm

He purred contently and his tail wrapped back around her wrist. "I learned in one of the villages I lived in before I got run out by the mortals." He laughed lightly. "Not that I'm complaining about my situation now."
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend in the hidden room   Meeting a new friend in the hidden room - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:54 pm

She giggled when his tail wrapped around her wrist and she poked it. "Run out?" she repeated with a frown "You're too good to have done anything bad" she concluded before smiling "Eh? Why?"
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend in the hidden room   Meeting a new friend in the hidden room - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:57 pm

He sighed and his ears drooped a little. "Because they weren't too thrilled when they saw me shift at all. All I did was show my friends the ears and tail and the wrong person saw." He rubbed his tail up and down her arm idly. "But I get the feeling I won't have to leave here anytime soon."
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend in the hidden room   Meeting a new friend in the hidden room - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:01 pm

Maeve frowned and scratched him behind the ear hoping that he would smile if she did "You'd have to be wary from the humans here" she said with slight caution. She didn't want him to get caught "and nope not when madam Indrazade is still around" she says with a light smile "This school is really a paradise for us creatures, noh?"
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend in the hidden room   Meeting a new friend in the hidden room - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:05 pm

He smiled and purred at the ear scratching. "Thanks you're already a great friend." He kissed her cheek lightly. "I have to agree that this school is a paradise for creatures." He nuzzled her affectionately as his ears perk back up.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend in the hidden room   Meeting a new friend in the hidden room - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:10 pm

Maeve giggled as she nuzzled him back her ears twitching as she meowed at him. She grinned slightly and poked his tail using hers "Thanks and you're a great friend too ya know" She grinned and leaned on him before grumbling "We still need a couch"
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend in the hidden room   Meeting a new friend in the hidden room - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:14 pm

Hikago laughed and poked her tail back with his as he purred at her. "Yea a couch would be a good thing right now. " He thought for a moment. "How would we get one in here with no one seeing us?" He thought out loud as he kept nuzzling her.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend in the hidden room   Meeting a new friend in the hidden room - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:18 pm

Maeve pouted "Never really thought of that" she said and hrmed as she thought "Maybe since its still aint school time we can sneak one in" she said before shrugging "besides we were gonna tell madam indrazade we would like to claim rights and stuff"
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend in the hidden room   Meeting a new friend in the hidden room - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:19 pm

Hikago nodded and smiled at her. "That sounds like a great plan shall we go get a pull out couch then?" He stood up and offered her his hand to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend in the hidden room   Meeting a new friend in the hidden room - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:10 pm

She looked up at him and smirked "And we're exactly do you plan we get that" she shakes her head and takes his offered hand with her tail and stands up, giggling "Id have to order one" she said with a bright smile. She pokes him once "Wanna go to my house? I don't normally go there or invite anyone but you ish special!"
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend in the hidden room   Meeting a new friend in the hidden room - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:22 pm

He shrugged and smiled at her. "Well I'm sure we could find one if we looked." He grabbed her hand. "I'd like to visit your house. And I'm already special because you're my friend." He says with a bright loving smile
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend in the hidden room   Meeting a new friend in the hidden room - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:31 pm

Maeve smiled and nodded before poking him to change back to human form and did so the moment later. "We don't need the villagers getting curious ya know" she said with a laugh before poking him in the ribs "Ready?" Grins and wanders off tugging him by the arm.
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend in the hidden room   Meeting a new friend in the hidden room - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:36 pm

Hikago willed his ears tail and whiskers to disappear and smiled. "Yea I don't want them to try to run me away from the school or anything." He said with a laugh as he followed her happily.

THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend in the hidden room   Meeting a new friend in the hidden room - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting a new friend in the hidden room
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3