Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just Hanging Out

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

Just Hanging Out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:17 pm

Hikago petted her tail and as his laid on her lap. He blushed when she kissed his cheek. "You don't need to thank me for that.. Now that I've told you so much about me is there anything you want ask that I didn't say?"
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:38 pm

Maeve smiled slightly and poked the blush on his cheeks, smirking slightly "Yes one question actually if you don't mind" she said with a grin "Do you want to know about me?" she asked him as she absent mindedly stroked his tail
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:50 pm

He purred and nodded slowly. "Yea I'd love to know all about you." He tried to stop blushing but couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:58 pm

Maeve withheld a laugh as she rested her head on his shoulder. "Well as you know my name's Maeve Calypso, I'm going to Pemberton as a Sophie and I live in this grand ol house alone" she began with the present for that is what she knows most "And I erm can't remember much of my past" she said with a blush "I can't remember my parents or my other family but they've left me with everything they have... I assume they're dead"
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:00 pm

He ran a hand through her hair. "So we share that part in common except I know what happened to my parents and got nothing else." He laid his head against hers. "What about your likes and dislikes? Or hobbies?" He asked eager to know about her.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:07 pm

She laughs softly and shakes her head "I know they're names tis all though" she said only now remembering again. "Azazel Calypso and Cassandra Calypso nee Sicarius" she recited grinning before blinking "Well I like sports mainly and music" she said with a blush "I hate seeing innocent people hurt and the ones i loved in pain and I don't think I have any hobbies" she said with an amused grin
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:14 pm

He smiled and hugged her tightly. "I can't play any instruments or sing but listening to it is great and I don't play sports that much." His tail twitched. "I don't like violence that much even if I hate the person. Who knows we might be able to find you a hobby eventually."
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:21 pm

Maeve chuckled "Not those kind of sports" she said "I like swimming, badminton, running and those kind of stuff never like those football and stuff too touchy grabby" she said with a wrinkle of her nose "I can sing but Im not that good" she mused more to herself before laughing "Nah I'd probably fail at any hobby you throw at me"
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:27 pm

Hikago nodded and smiled. "Oh those sound like great fun. Yea the other sports are too touchy grabby." He tilted his head. "Well judging from your regular voice I'm sure you sound great." He thought for a little bit. "I can't think of many hobbies off the top of my head but you're more then welcome to join me when I want to go sketch the scenery around the school if you want." He closed his eyes and snuggled her close.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:38 pm

Maeve smiled and nodded "Yep tis be fun sports" she said giggling before blushing "T-thanks" she said grinning before poking his nose with her tail "Scenery eh? Could be good"
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:48 pm

He noticed her blushing and smiled. "If you ever want someone to listen to you sing I'd be more then happy to after all it would be more time together." He said softly as grabbed her tail gently.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:52 pm

Maeve blushed even more and shook her head quickly "As I said I can sing but I'm no good" She smiled slightly when he caught her tail and smirked "Finally got it eh?"
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:56 pm

He nodded and began petting her tail happily. "Pretty please I want to hear you sing at least once." He gave her a pleading look. "I'll do anything you want"
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:04 pm

Maeve laughed and shook her head at the same time "Fine fine" she said then went silent as she thought about a song "What am I gonna sing" she mumbled to herself before shrugging and taking in a deep breath

He's the boy that no one ever knows.
And I say hi, but he's too shy to say hello.
He's just waiting for that one to take his hand
And shake him up.
I bet I could.

I wish my heart was always on his mind.
'Cause he's on mine like all day, all the time.
Forget me not, forget me now.
I’ve come too far to turn around.
I’m here tonight.

She sang blushing brightly as she did, but never wavering in her singing her clear voice ringing through.

'Cause I'm never going down,
I'm never giving up.
I'm never gonna leave,
So put your hands up.
If you like me,
Then say you like me.
I'm never going down,
I'm never giving up.
I'm never gonna leave,
So put your hands up.
If you like me,
Then say you like me

Maeve ducked her head "There"
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:09 pm

He went wide eyed and then started clapping and smiling brightly. "Amazing I knew you'd sound great and I was right!" He hugged her tightly. "Best singing I've ever heard!"
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:12 pm

She blushed even more and was sure she looked like a potato. Her tail wrapped around his mouth to keep him from talking "Really I ain't good" she said "and don't lie" she added. She wasn't really used to compliments and sometimes thought that they were lies. "Sorry" she said as she unwrapped her tail from him.
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:15 pm

He shook his head and nuzzled her. "It's okay and I'm not lying you have a beautiful voice. I wish I could sing even half as good as you." He entwined their tails together. "I tried singing once but it didn't work that well." He laughed nervously as he remembered vividly getting rotten food thrown at him when he tried.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:23 pm

Maeve smiled slightly and kissed his cheek "T-thank you then" she said before poking him "I wanna hear you sing" she said putting on a cute pout for him "Please???" she begged still doing that cute pout
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:29 pm

He blushed and nodded. "O-okay I will try but I can't promise it will be any good..." He cleared his throat and started to sing.

Nobody knows me
Yet everyone knows my name
Some people judge me
Not knowing that I'm the same

Thanks for the offer
But I keep my old friends always
But then I get lonely
Counting the endless days

Are you here for me at all?
Do you care for me at all?
Well, this time now I know
I ain't standing alone no more

Cos all I want is love
Someone who can share the pain I feel
And the eyes that stare
Won't stare at me no more
Cos all I need is time
Time for me to open up and show
The person I am
The person you think you know
You don't know
You don't know

By the time he was done singing he was blushing and looking away from her. "T-that's the only song I know that well.." His tail was twitching in a cute nervous way.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:32 pm

Maeve had wrapped her arms around his waist and snuggled him "You have a great voice and that was a great song" she said "I'm honest" she added quietly. Her tail wrapped around his again and tugged slightly and playfully "Such talent"
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:34 pm

He looked shocked and smiled as his tail pulled back at hers. "You think so?" He scratched the back of his head and laughed lightly. "I'm glad you said that and I was being honest too you know." He snuggled up to her and hummed the tune from melodies of life.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:44 pm

Maeve grinned and nodded as she looked up at him. She laid her head on his chest and yawned as her mind drifted to other things "I wonder how Aris is doing" she mumbled out loud as she thought and listened to him hum.
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:46 pm

He tilted his head and looked at her as he put an arm around her. "Who's that? You're boyfriend or something?" He asked curiously as he sat there with her.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:48 pm

Maeve blinked and looked up at him "Oh" she said blinking "yes he is" she mumbled and hoped he didn't want to stop cuddling and all these stuff or worse stop being her friend "He's a junior too"
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:50 pm

He frowned for a second and stopped humming before smiling again. "That isn't surprising." He let his gaze drift over to a window as he watched the outside world and kept cuddling her. "He is very lucky." He said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Hanging Out
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pemberton High :: Ellington Village :: Houses :: Maeve's Mystery-
Jump to: