Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just Hanging Out

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

Just Hanging Out - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:10 pm

He smiled brightly and hugged her tightly. "Thank you so very very much Maeve. You're officially my best friend!" He said with glee before kissing her. He blushed when he realized what he did.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:20 pm

Maeve's eyes widened slightly when he kissed her and blushed brightly "It's no big deal really" she said, grinning like a fool. She leaned forward and kissed him quickly before pulling away, blushing brightly "It's an honor to be your best friend by the way" She was still grinning "So where are your stuff now?"
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:23 pm

Hikago started blushing so much that his skin changed color on it's own and he almost didn't hear her. "Oh my stuff it's in my bag which I forgot where I put it at the moment." He laughed lightly and snuggled close to her. "You know.. you didn't have to pull away so quickly." He spoke softly as he wrapped his arms around her his tail twitching happily.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:33 pm

Maeve couldn't help but giggle as his skin changed color on its own "You look good in pink ya know" she said with a snicker before blinking "In a bag? Somewhere?" she repeated blinking before poking him "We gotta work on finding that" she said smiling before blushing as he wrapped his arms around her "Err... it's just.. I..i " she stuttered "I didn't know if you'd mind" she said quickly after a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:36 pm

He couldn't blush anymore even if he wanted to. "Hey it's not my fault it does that." He said with a nervous smile. "Yea I know but it's just a few outfits like this and... Crap it's also got the rest of my sketchbooks." He said as he realized that just now. "Why would I mind kissing you longer?" He asked. "It's not like it isn't enjoyable.." He tried to get his skin to change back.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:44 pm

Maeve nodded "Hrm... so when was the last time you had it?" she questioned. Her tail twitched and swayed about to poke his nose "Hrm... if you don't mind we could go shopping you and I" she said with a slight blush "The expense won't really bother since I have too much" she mused with a nod before her blush returned "I-i don't know!" she exclaimed before shaking her head "I don't know how you think ya know"
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:50 pm

He wrapped his tail around hers as his color slowly returned to normal. "Well I had it when I got here but must have dropped it when running to hide in that room." He thought about the route he took but couldn't remember just where he dropped it. "I don't mind at all it will probably be lots of fun." He wrapped his tail around hers so she couldn't poke his nose. "Well next time don't pull away so quickly... Okay?" He asked as the thought of kissing her again made him blush some more. "That is the same reason I didn't kiss you on the couch I thought you would slap me or at least get mad. But I'm glad you didn't."
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:04 pm

Maeve blinked at him "You were gonna kiss me on the couch?" she repeated, wide eyed before shaking her head, blushing. "You didn't have a bag when you came here" she mumbled before poking his nose with her own hand as her tail was preoccupied "Maybe ya left it in the room"
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:11 pm

Hikago nodded and smiled at her. "Yea I was." He scratched the back of his and laughed lightly. "Next time I want to I just will instead of just thinking about it." He wrinkled his nose at her finger playfully. "I might have but if it's not there then I don't know where it will be." He snuggled closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:21 pm

Maeve coughed a bit at what he said. Would this damn blush go away? she thought before smiling slightly "If it isn't then we'd go full on shopping for you!" She said with a slight giggle before kissing him lightly "I think pink would look good noh?" she mumbled teasingly through the kiss
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:26 pm

Hikago smiled. "If we do have to go shopping you can be my fashion advisor." He said with a laugh as he managed to get his blush to disappear all though ti would easily comeback if he didn't concentrate on it so it did when she kissed him. "It might.." He said through the kiss as he pulled her onto his lap.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:36 pm

Maeve blushed slightly when he pulled her into his lap, noting that they were lying down. "Though you'd have to shop for your undergarments yourself" she said with a cough, having pulled away from the kiss when he pulled her.
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:40 pm

He sat up and coughed blushing. "Well of course I would it wouldn't be right to ask your opinion on those." He said as he nuzzled her. "Let me know when you want to go look for my bag." He said hoping it wasn't too soon.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:53 pm

Maeve snickered and wrapped her arms round his neck and blinked "Im still neko" she said out loud in realization. She shook her head and bit her lip to stifle a laugh at his reaction "Let's do that next time shall we? I actually like hanging around like this" she said, blushing.
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:59 pm

He smiled and petted her tail. "Sounds like a plan." He crossed his arms at her stifling a laugh. "what's so funny?" He asked in what he hoped was a serious voice. "I like hanging out like this with you but no one else."
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:05 am

Maeve giggled slightly and closed her eyes, laying her head on his chest as her cat features slowly disappeared. "Good" she said with a smile "Oh and nothing really" she said hiding a smile. "Whattya wanna do?" she asked, quickly changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:11 am

He let his cat features go away and ran a hand through her hair as he thought about what he wanted to do. "Hmm skip looking for the bag and go shopping with this shape shifter I met who is very beautiful not to mention snuggleable and loveable." He looked at her. "Or stay right here and cuddle more?"
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:22 am

Maeve smiled a bit and nuzzled his neck, still feeling a bit more affectionate "Hrm... you pick I ain't good at picking" she said, biting her lip as a blush set on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:26 am

Hikago sighed softly and reluctantly moved her from his lap so he could stand up and stretch. "Well if we get the shopping done now we can cuddle more later but if we wait we won't want to move." He offered her his hand. "Plus it will give me some chances to sketch you some more." He said with a light blush as he grabbed his sketchbook.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:37 am

Maeve chuckled slightly as she moved to stand up and poke his side "True" she grumbled out and went to her closet to get her wallet. "Ah here it is" she scooped up the wallet and a small sling pouch and placed it inside before walking towards Hikago and grabbing his hand "Let's go then" she said, smiling bright as she led them out the door and towards Ellington Village.
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:39 am

He stopped them long enough to grab a fresh sketchpad and walked with her towards the village humming happily as they walked.

THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Hanging Out
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pemberton High :: Ellington Village :: Houses :: Maeve's Mystery-
Jump to: