Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Behind Closed Doors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gweneal Celestynka
Student
Student
Gweneal Celestynka

Behind Closed Doors Empty
PostSubject: Behind Closed Doors   Behind Closed Doors EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:49 am

The wonders of curiousity was that Gwen managed to find the things that she shoudl not. Although she was being far quieter and more reserved than she had allowed herself in the pervious fiasco that got her into this situation, she was quickly learning what things like "Personality" meant, and that there were some things she simply could not control.

And her curiousty was one of those things.

So when she found a door behind a curtain, she simply had to know what was behind there. She tried the handle once, frowning when it seemed to refuse to open.

Locked. She understood that, humans locked things.

But why would they lock this door? Throwing her long hair over her shoulder, her disappointment was so palpable you could feel it in the air.

Sighing, she turned the door handle agian.

And was surprised to find it opened. Looking over her shoulders, eyes wide with innocent curiousity, she pushed the door open further, and stepped inside.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Mavor
Student
Student
Alexis Mavor

PostSubject: Re: Behind Closed Doors   Behind Closed Doors EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:12 am

If only Kaylin's personality hadn't lead her to the hidden room, the girl would be studying right now. Her usual anti-social personality led her to this and her love for books did as well.

Either way, when she had seen another girl in her view, Kaylin's instinct was to turn on her heal and head back towards where she came from. But this was Pemberton, this wasn't some measly regular high school that relayed on hierarchy.

"Uh, hello," the brunette quietly greeted with a small wave to the girl that had stepped inside.
Back to top Go down
Gweneal Celestynka
Student
Student
Gweneal Celestynka

PostSubject: Re: Behind Closed Doors   Behind Closed Doors EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:31 am

Gweneal jumped slightly at the voice. Honestly, all these people sneaking up on her was starting to get on her nerves. And she hadn't even realized that she had nerves to get on. Angels by nature were supposed to be a highly reserved race.

Though she had often found herself wondering if they really were as calm as they pretended to be.

Or merely lacked the excitment to draw such an emotion.

"Hello," she said softly, in responce, ducking her head, before her eyes flicked up again to look at the girl, "I'm sorry, I inturputed you, did I not? I was... curious, to say the least."

She frowned and looked at the room. "This is rather a funny little room, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Alexis Mavor
Student
Student
Alexis Mavor

PostSubject: Re: Behind Closed Doors   Behind Closed Doors EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:48 am

"No, you didn't inturupt anything," Kaylin honestly replied as she looked at the girl closely. She'd never seen her before but she did look younger than her, so it was safe for her to assume that she was a freshman, "Really, you didn't. I promise."

The brunette looked over at the hidden room once the other girl had mentioned it, giving it a glance over before her lips turn into a slgiht frown. "This place could use a make over. It looks... dead. But I agree slightly with the amusing part. Who decides to place a curtin in front of a door that has a room?" She questioned outloud, not really expecting the answer.

"I heard from one of the older students that this place could be haunted," she said out loud, not intending to scare her. "But one can never be too sure. They do like to scare underclassmen."
Back to top Go down
Gweneal Celestynka
Student
Student
Gweneal Celestynka

PostSubject: Re: Behind Closed Doors   Behind Closed Doors EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:59 am

"Well then, I am still sorry," she smiled and nodded her head, "Though I suppose you would not then mind the company? Being alone can get... dull after a while. At least I find."

She shrugged her shoulders slightly, "Then again, I have spent a lot of time alone."

Gweneal allowed her gaze to drift over the room; it did indeed appear to be rather... well bare.

"It just needs," she frowned slightly, focusing hard, and only half noticing as the air around her moved, pushing forward and through the room as if there was a slight brease, "Some fresh air, yes?"

"Scare? What is there to be scared of, of spirits. They are often just lost souls, lonely perhaps, but frightening? I do not believe any spirit truely means harm."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Mavor
Student
Student
Alexis Mavor

PostSubject: Re: Behind Closed Doors   Behind Closed Doors EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:24 pm

Kaylin nodded, accepting her offer with no words.

"But I do apologize if I get dull," she began to say. "I'm not the most... talkative person in the world." And it was true. Kaylin was what people call a person with a few words. She diagnosed herself with an Introverted personality, even if it probably wasn't true but that's the only reason why she blamed her quietness and why she blamed it on it.

But Kaylin was never given the opportunity to be open to people. Most kids, back in regular school, liked to stay away from her, sensing as if something was wrong with her.

"And a little bit of more colour," the sophomore added with a small smile. "Yeah. Colour, with some new furniture and rug."

She shrugged, wondering if it was true or not. Upperclassmen loved to make fun of younger ones, much like herself.

"I suppose so," Kaylin added. "I've never seen one myself so I can't really agree or disagree with you."
Back to top Go down
Gweneal Celestynka
Student
Student
Gweneal Celestynka

PostSubject: Re: Behind Closed Doors   Behind Closed Doors EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:58 am

"That is quite alright, you do not have to be talkative to be interesting," Gweneal smiled easily. "And believe me, I am sure I have met far less talkative... people."

She supposed it would be best not to say beings. Even if her brothers and sisters would have hated the comparison. She often thought, as she wandered around that it should have been the humans who should not be pleased with the upgrade she had given her race.

"Light," Gwen said softly, looking around the place, her eyes softening, and then glowing with an odd sort of hue, "All any place ever needs is the right light."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Behind Closed Doors   Behind Closed Doors Empty

Back to top Go down

Behind Closed Doors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pemberton High :: OOC Chat :: Archives-
Jump to: