Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lifeguards (Lyssa/Theo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student
Theseus Capulet

Lifeguards (Lyssa/Theo) Empty
PostSubject: Lifeguards (Lyssa/Theo)   Lifeguards (Lyssa/Theo) EmptyFri May 03, 2013 8:56 am

It wasn't so bad that Theo was slightly tipsy since it was almost dark and therefore acceptable to be heading towards a state of drunkenness, was it? At least he and Alyssa knew how to have laughs. And Alyssa could hold her drink pretty well for a short girl, Theo thought.

"Oh my God, oh my God, seriously. If I don't get into a relationship again soon, we're getting married, okay, and then we can just perv over attractive people all day and no one will judge us, okay?" he announced, grinning as he took a large swig of his drink, wrinkling his nose slightly. "Because we would be the best. We could just go on outings to the beach and just keep calling lifeguards. And swimmers! Mustn't forget the swimmers."
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Reid
Student
Student
Alyssa Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lifeguards (Lyssa/Theo)   Lifeguards (Lyssa/Theo) EmptySat May 04, 2013 6:52 am

Drinking with Theo was the best thing ever, it totally beat drinking with any of her other friends (not that she had any of those), mostly because she had so much fun trying to keep up with him, but bloody fuck could that boy drink a lot and fast.

Lyssa fell back on her bed in a fit of giggles. This is what drinking with Theo did to her - giggles! "I'm sorry but… I-I can't stop imagining you fake-drowning to get life guards to save you and-" she clutched her stomach. "And… B-be-ecause you totally have a 'damsel in distress' fantasy don't you? Just where-where you're the girl-"

She composed herself, sitting back up and reaching for another beer, throwing her empty can on the floor. "I thought you were marrying Claude though," she opened her drink, finishing a large amount of it in one go. "Why is beer so nice?"
Back to top Go down
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student
Theseus Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Lifeguards (Lyssa/Theo)   Lifeguards (Lyssa/Theo) EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:53 am

"Oh my God, you make me sound so bad when you say it like that," Theo replied, laughing, prodding Alyssa with his foot and shaking his head. "So do you have the same fantasy in which you are the hero? We are a perfect match! Cheers!"

"Yeah well I obviously will marry both of you when polygamous gay marriage is introduced, duh," he replied, rolling his eyes mockingly. "Attractive friends. Obviously. Sometimes. Drinks!" He leaped up enthusiastically before losing his balance and toppling forward onto Alyssa's bed. "More drinks."

" Aw, Lyssa, are you jealous of what Claude and I have? Shall I give you a Snog to make it all better?" He frowned slightly. "Have I ever snogged you, actually?"
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Reid
Student
Student
Alyssa Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lifeguards (Lyssa/Theo)   Lifeguards (Lyssa/Theo) EmptySat May 04, 2013 9:57 am

"Hmm, I don't know. My fantasy isn't exactly rescuing a male lesbian from almost drowning, you know." she laughed. "How come I'm manlier than you?"

She leant back again, lifting her legs to place them on top of Theo. "We'd have a pretty badass marriage the three of us. Unless Claude would want to bring any of your family members in bed with us because I think that would be awkward, but we'd have some fabulous cuddling."

"No," Lyssa said after carefully thinking about it. "We haven't snogged. Does that upset you? Because like, you've clearly snogged at least seventy percent of this very building - including some of the professors, I'm sure. But you know, somethings need to remain a mystery and not just anyone gets to snog me because then they'd have to talk to me and that's a long progress, I'm not easily impressed." she hiccuped. "A-Also because you've snogged just about everyone I have really high expectations for you and you don't want to ruin those. Also forget I said that and don't let it get to your abnormally large head."
Back to top Go down
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student
Theseus Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Lifeguards (Lyssa/Theo)   Lifeguards (Lyssa/Theo) EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:28 am

"A male lesbian?" Theo choked, laughing. "Do you mean a straight guy? You're so precious, Lyssa, baby." He grinned and poked her in a gentle teasing manner on the nose, laughing as she put her feet on him.

What she said was true, but Theo thought it was very odd that he had not kissed her before. After all, he had kissed most of his other friends. "You have high expectations?" he replied, raising his eyebrows and grinning widely. "Why? Oooh has someone said good things about me? Was it Alice? I bet it was Alice. And Mr Irons, well, who wouldn't want to kiss him? Mmmmm." He shrugged and shook his head, downing the remainder of his beer and reaching for another two bottles. "Seriously, why have we never snogged? We have like, the same tastes, this must be a rite of passage."

The alcohol was going fast, and Theo could feel himself getting more giggly. "Are you good at kissing tgen? It's like literally all I can think about now. God, Lyss."
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Reid
Student
Student
Alyssa Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lifeguards (Lyssa/Theo)   Lifeguards (Lyssa/Theo) EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:38 pm

"Straight? Thats what they're calling themselves now?" Alyssa pouted as he poked her nose. "You're a gay male lesbian, does that make you a gay straight guy?"

Alyssa groaned. "I never should've said anything," she sighed, drinking more of her beer. "No, it wasn't Alice and no, it wasn't Mr Irons - Ew, by the way. I don't know who it was. I don't know if it was anyone, I just think people wouldn't snog you all the time if you were completely rubbish, but then again you've got a pretty face and that just might be it - or they've met you and feel sorry for you. Putting up with the suffering you know? For a good cause."

"Uuuugh, Theo." she groaned again, reaching out to push Theo away playfully. "Stop thinking about me kissing, that's gross." It was kind of weird though, Theo was one of those people snogging was normal. Practically a greeting or something. "The thing is Capulet…" she sighed dramatically, leaning in close. "I'm too good for you."
Back to top Go down
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student
Theseus Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Lifeguards (Lyssa/Theo)   Lifeguards (Lyssa/Theo) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:18 am

"No, darling, I'm bifocal. Bicurious. Biannual. And so are you so shhhhhhhh!" Theo replied, grinning, moving his hand so that he put his finger on her lips and laughing as she pushed him away.

But now she'd broken him, and he couldn't, despite himself, tear his eyes away from her lips. Now he wanted to know how she was at kissing. He really wanted to know how she was at kissing. She looked like she'd be good at kissing. "Oh, you think I'm pretty?" he replied, smiling. "Awww, you're so sweet. Okay, you're not so sweet. That's just rude. It's probably true though. I'm a charity case!"

He grinned as she leaned closer to him, raising his eyebrows as he pushed a strand of her hair back from her face gently. "Really?" he replied softly, smirking, before moving to swap their positions so that he was leaning over her. "Is that so? Far too good for me."
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Reid
Student
Student
Alyssa Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lifeguards (Lyssa/Theo)   Lifeguards (Lyssa/Theo) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:58 am

"Bifuckable?" Alyssa suggested, grinning at her own cleverness, before making a go with her teeth at Theo's finger.

She found herself looking at him, very aware of the fact that he too was looking at her. Her lips felt dry and she rubbed them together to wet them, eyes not leaving Theo's face. Why was he looking at her like that? Why was she looking at him like that? This was Theo. Theo. But her drunken brain didn't seem to be able to progress that fully or, frankly, care. "We can go with pretty charity case, I guess."

And just then and there Theseus Capulet, her best and only friend, was suddenly incredible attractive. And the sudden need to find out what she'd been missing while she hadn't been kissing him, completely and utterly took over her mind and body. "Mhmm," she heard herself reply, a smirk spreading over face as he flipped them over. "Dangerously," she told him, her hands moving to the back of his head to push him towards her until she could completely close the distance between them.
Back to top Go down
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student
Theseus Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Lifeguards (Lyssa/Theo)   Lifeguards (Lyssa/Theo) EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:35 am

"Well, where's the fun in safety-" Theo began, but then they were kissing, something he had never thought would happen but now for the life of him couldn't think why not.

Theo's suspicions were right: Alyssa Reid was a bloody good kisser, and, more surprisingly, pretty damn attractive. He'd always thought she was fit but he'd never felt like snogging her before. Now, as he faired his chances and put his hand on her waist, the other threading into her hair, he had to admit that she was ridiculously hot. Or maybe it was the booze. Oh well. Less thinking and more kissing. That sounded a better idea.

"This is weird," he said slightly breathlessly, grinning. "Well, I guess you're alright," he added, smirking, beforw pushing her hair back from her face to grant him better access. Leaning down to nip at her jawline, it didn't really occur to him how weird this whole scenario was. "Still think it's a bit safe though, don't you?" he continued as he slid the hand on her waist under her shirt, tracing her skin gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lifeguards (Lyssa/Theo)   Lifeguards (Lyssa/Theo) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lifeguards (Lyssa/Theo)
Page 1 of 1