Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's hard to Dance with a Devil on your back

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zephyr Lee
Student
Student
Zephyr Lee

It's hard to Dance with a Devil on your back Empty
PostSubject: It's hard to Dance with a Devil on your back   It's hard to Dance with a Devil on your back EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:18 pm

This was the first time that he was going out since his family moved to Ellington. His sister was supposed to go with him, and he quite liked to take her out with him, but tonight she was in her complete geek mode, and so she stayed home, reading one of her favorite books.

Zephyr wasn't nervous. He knew that he looked good, well at least tonight he did, cause he was wearing his new, hipsterish dance outfit and he was ready to rumble.

Back to top Go down
Elspeth Seraphim
Student
Student
Elspeth Seraphim

PostSubject: Re: It's hard to Dance with a Devil on your back   It's hard to Dance with a Devil on your back EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:31 pm

A flick of her hair gave Elsie all the confidence she needed. It was probably cocky of her to say so of herself, but by God, she looked great tonight. She truly felt it too; she heard that a ball was coming and even though she was going without a date the fact that she was going to dance the night away made her happy enough for the time being. Also, the dresses! By God! It was going to be so much fun when she's going shopping with her friends and try all of the dresses on sale.

Prancing into the club, the quick beat made Elsie jump up and dance. She whipped her head back and forth, her long blonde locks flying in the air. She then twirled until she landed herself on the floor.

"Whoops!" she giggled, "I'm sooooo clumsy!"
Back to top Go down
Zephyr Lee
Student
Student
Zephyr Lee

PostSubject: Re: It's hard to Dance with a Devil on your back   It's hard to Dance with a Devil on your back EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:51 pm

He was about to start dancing when he noticed this totally attractive blonde that danced like crazy. She was so quirky and looked like she was having so much fun and he knew right away that he had to join her.

"Careful there", he said, catching her, and helping her up. "I think you just lost your balance for a moment." Zeph was all smiles and eye contact now, captivated by her beauty and sex appeal.

"I'm Zephyr, like the wind", was his usual line, but then he added something new. "and you must be Aphrodite, like the goddess of love. And beauty."
Back to top Go down
Elspeth Seraphim
Student
Student
Elspeth Seraphim

PostSubject: Re: It's hard to Dance with a Devil on your back   It's hard to Dance with a Devil on your back EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:25 am

It was a shock for Elsie to see someone be able to catch her up. As the boy did so, the girl's cheeks began to redden furiously. She had never had a guy chat her up before, and certainly not in a nightclub. She had always been the single one out of her fairy friends considering she had always been the awkward one of them all, always playing the dumb blonde to hide the intelligence beneath.

"Caaareful?" frowned the sophomore, though it wasn't one of real disappointment; it was just one to keep up her silly, stupid facade, "Mummy has aaaalways told me to be caaaareful. I guess she was telling the truth." With the help of the handsome boy, the blonde propped herself up, giggling as she got onto her feet.

Grinning, the blonde asked, "So you're like the wind? Does that mean you can be Superman and transform yourself into a hurricane?" Lud, she was fascinated, even if she knew the questions she asked were bloody thick. Elsie furrowed her eyebrows. "N-No... I'm Elspeth Serpahim..." she replied hesitantly, "a member of the Seraphim clan..."
Back to top Go down
Zephyr Lee
Student
Student
Zephyr Lee

PostSubject: Re: It's hard to Dance with a Devil on your back   It's hard to Dance with a Devil on your back EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:31 pm

For a moment there, he wondered if everything was alright with the mental state of this beautiful girl. Then he realized he didn't actually care about that, as long as he was able to stare at her for ever, and ever, and ever and...boy did he start daydreaming already.

"Your mom seems to give out amazing advice", he told her, smiling, as he tried to break the ice. "But with me, you don't have to be careful. I can make you feel safe, don't worry."

He wasn't sure where all of these lines came from, but he was okay with them, at least he was saying something that seemed meaningful. It was good that he actually managed to introduce himself properly, because her beauty was a bloody distraction to him. After he first laid eyes on her, all the other people in the room disappeared, and he forgot where he was.

Zephyr frowned and looked away, remembering that he was so out of place at Ellington. "Seraphim clan? I'm sorry, you're gonna have to do better than that, I never heard of a Seraphim clan, but I'm new here so..."

Back to top Go down
Elspeth Seraphim
Student
Student
Elspeth Seraphim

PostSubject: Re: It's hard to Dance with a Devil on your back   It's hard to Dance with a Devil on your back EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:28 pm

"Oooh really?" Elsie grinned, "does this mean we're getting a cavalry and an infantry - which aren't really infants! How strange is that? - and like, a ninja like... Iron Man! Or Hawkeye!" The blonde began to squeal, "Have you heard of The Avengers, Wind Boy? It's sooo cool! It's like, these superheroes make this band and they kick some Loki ass! But it's so unfair for Loki though, because he was kind of cuuuute..."

The blonde flicked her hair once more and gave a slight laugh, "Of course not! I mean, we're not that powerful anymore... we once were..." she spoke, and as she went on her voice began to trail. "Anyway!" she perked up, "we're Nyxes, so we get to be like, fairies, but coooler..."
Back to top Go down
Zephyr Lee
Student
Student
Zephyr Lee

PostSubject: Re: It's hard to Dance with a Devil on your back   It's hard to Dance with a Devil on your back EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:28 pm

The girl seemed to posses the strange ability to lose focus every 30 or so seconds, and then to start talking about some random and quite incoherent things. Somehow, she reminded him of his sister's golden fish Buttercup, the one that died when their grandfather fed her with jelly, but he wasn't buying that act at all.

"Pretty strange", he answered her, still amused. "Yeah, I heard of the Avengers, but to be honest, I wasn't impressed by that movie at all. I never actually watched it til the very end. Is it any good?" Honesty was his thing tonight, as he admitted the silly truth. "I'm not really a movie's type of dude. I'm more of a dancer."

His eyes widened as he got told what the girl was. "Are you supposed to say that out loud?" Zephyr asked, whispering. "What if someone hears you?"
Back to top Go down
Elspeth Seraphim
Student
Student
Elspeth Seraphim

PostSubject: Re: It's hard to Dance with a Devil on your back   It's hard to Dance with a Devil on your back EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:18 am

Elsie practically danced in her nod. Without the actual dancing. "Of course!" grinned the girl, "it's like, the best movie ever! After... y'know, Peter Pan." She then gasped, before covering her mouth with her palm. "You. Do not. Like. The AVENGERS?!" she remarked, practically spitting the last sentence out. "How can anyone not like The Avengers? They are sooo cool! And in the end they all moved out or something! Gee - do you expect me to be a memory machine or something?" She shook her head in disdain.

The girl merely shrugged her shoulders, tousling her blonde hair. "I don't know. I've never gotten in trouble for being a nyx."
Back to top Go down
Zephyr Lee
Student
Student
Zephyr Lee

PostSubject: Re: It's hard to Dance with a Devil on your back   It's hard to Dance with a Devil on your back EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:12 pm

Her enthusiasm was as catchy as it gets, and it seemed to him that the two of them were about to dance through the whole room, without making a single move. He was as high as she was, but for completely different reasons.

"Peter Pan is okay, you know. I didn't want to grow up before, so I can relate to that. And it's a story from my childhood, when I still watched the telly so I actually know what's it all about." Zephyr frowned as she raised her voice in shock because of their different opinions. Finally, he smiled. "You'd love my twin, you're much alike. She also yells at me for being a weirdo."

"But, what about those humans over there?" he asked, pointing with his hands to the people around them. "You're supposed to keep your heritage a secret, aren't you? That's what everyone keeps telling me, hide to protect, yourself and the others."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's hard to Dance with a Devil on your back   It's hard to Dance with a Devil on your back Empty

Back to top Go down

It's hard to Dance with a Devil on your back
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pemberton High :: OOC Chat :: Archives-
Jump to: