Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Splash Attack (Lottie/Gen)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlotte Moone
Student
Student
Charlotte Moone

Splash Attack (Lottie/Gen) Empty
PostSubject: Splash Attack (Lottie/Gen)   Splash Attack (Lottie/Gen) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:53 am

Ever since she talked about it with Jess, all Charlotte had wanted to do was jump into the lake. She'd been imagining it in her brain. Would she jump? Would she gradually lower herself in? Would she dive? Would it be cold? Would it be too cold for her? Would it be amazing?

Though the last one wasn't a question. It was a fact. It would be amazing.

She'd waited for a reasonably warm day, so that it would counteract the possible coldness of the lake, before charging out towards it. The closer she got, the more she sped up, and as soon as she saw a glimpse of it through the trees, she was running.

She didn't quite expect to charge straight into someone and knock both her and the person she'd collided with into the lake however. It was a good thing she knew how to swim.
Back to top Go down
Genevieve Lund
Student
Student
Genevieve Lund

PostSubject: Re: Splash Attack (Lottie/Gen)   Splash Attack (Lottie/Gen) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 8:26 am

Sunny days were few and far between, and as soon as one had come along Genevieve had leapt up and gone outside, ready to spend the day basking in it. It had been there that she had seen something that had caught her eye: a fat black tom cat. She didn't know exactly what it was, but something had always drawn her and other members of her species towards the felines, and Genevieve suddenly found herself engulfed in following it as it wandered around, grinning (slightly on the mad side).

As she followed, however, she barely noticed the other girl sprinting in her direction until the wind was knocked out of her and they plunged into the icy lake.

Now, Genevieve was all for water, in fact, on occasion, she adored it. However, she was not a big fan of being knocked into it, especially when she had been otherwise preoccupied. Surfacing and flipping her hair out of her face (well, at least clumsily pushing it from her eyes), she turned to look at the culprit before arching her eyebrows. She had caught her at the wrong time. Now all Genevieve could think about was revenge, and the only thing she could currently think of was drowning the other girl. However, that didn't seem particularly pleasant. Instead, she beamed, before gasping "I believe 'come on in, the water's lovely' might have been more appropriate!"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Moone
Student
Student
Charlotte Moone

PostSubject: Re: Splash Attack (Lottie/Gen)   Splash Attack (Lottie/Gen) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:28 am

Charlotte resurfaced, gasping for air and trying to brush the hair out of her face. She may have enjoyed having longer hair, but man was it a pain when you were wet. She looked around, trying to spot the person she'd crashed into.

She nearly jumped out her skin when she heard a voice behind her, spinning round to see a redheaded girl, looking equally as wet as she did. Smiling sheepishly, Charlotte tried to come up with an apology.

"Err, yeah, sorry about that, I-ah-I was wanting to jump in the lake and-well-didn't quite see you?" she felt her cheeks heating up, floundering for words. "I was in a bit of a rush, you see?"
Back to top Go down
Genevieve Lund
Student
Student
Genevieve Lund

PostSubject: Re: Splash Attack (Lottie/Gen)   Splash Attack (Lottie/Gen) EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 6:40 am

The other girl blushed, Genevieve noticed, and her face split into a malevolent grin. "Oh," she said, throwing a shrug as she pushed her body up so she was floating on her back. The trouble with her species was that it was very hard for them to experience more than one emotion at any one time. And so that may possibly have been an explanation for why she did what she did next.

Rolling over so that her stomach was pointing into the depths, she moved forwards and splashed the other girl with one strong flick across the water, before laughing and clapping her hand to her mouth in realisation of what she had just done. "I'm sorry," she gasped. "I don't think I meant that." Although, under closer analysis of her actions, she frowned. "Well, I did mean it. I just didn't think it through." She shrugged, before twisting her mouth into a ghost of a smile. "I think this is where we would call a truce, no?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Splash Attack (Lottie/Gen)   Splash Attack (Lottie/Gen) Empty

Back to top Go down

Splash Attack (Lottie/Gen)
Page 1 of 1