Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stone Cold Sober

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

Stone Cold Sober Empty
PostSubject: Stone Cold Sober   Stone Cold Sober EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:41 am

Rhea had decided that the lake was her new favorite place (bar the rooftop and the club, but to her those two were kind of the same thing) so she'd started to hang out there more often.

She leant back, resting on her back on the grass and staring up at the sky, it was a completely cloudless day and therefor a perfect day to tan. She really should've invited Theo to come with her, it was a bit boring being alone, but then she loved being tanner than her brother.

There was a noise from behind her and she tilted her head further back so she could look at the person behind her, upside down. "Oh, hello?"
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord
Student
Student
Eragon Overlord

Stone Cold Sober Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold Sober   Stone Cold Sober EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:47 am

Eragon had come out of the looker lake, completely naked, he was not bothered by anyone, he had a ten inch cock viable, clearly, camp site visible, and a bottle of vodka on the ground. He looked around, and put on slippers and then then went on to put on, A Towel around his waist, his body seem oily from the water, his hair slik back neck length around him, he grabbed the bottle and made his way, towards the clearing.

As he had done this, he noticed, a wonderful girl tanning there, he came infront front of her, not enough for her to see his junk but enough for her to see his face, he grabbed the vodka bottle and jugged it slowly down his throat."Love sucks."
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

Stone Cold Sober Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold Sober   Stone Cold Sober EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 10:02 am

Rhea eyed the very shirtless (almost naked, actually) boy in front of her, before moving and sitting up. She wondered if she knew him, but his name didn't pop up in her head so she wasn't sure if she did, but from his wet hair and towel, she guessed he'd been swimming.

His sentence startled her a little, though. "So I've been told," she agreed, looking back at the water for a moment and then back at the boy. "Can I have some of that?" she pointed towards the bottle and smiled sweetly. His fault for bringing alcohol about.
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord
Student
Student
Eragon Overlord

Stone Cold Sober Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold Sober   Stone Cold Sober EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 10:11 am

He took another gulp, and glared at her." Here." He told her slowly, kneeing to her level and handing her the bottle." I hate life to." he told her very slowly, he didn't seem buzzed at all, what's so ever.

From the looks of it he took a bit gap in the bottle, two big gulps would take any normal man to a buzz, but he was not."So, tell me why are you alone here, shouldn't you be with a boyfriend or playing around with friends." The man asked.
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

Stone Cold Sober Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold Sober   Stone Cold Sober EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 10:46 am

Rhea took one sip from the bottle, loving the way the strong alcohol burned her throat, before passing the bottle again.

Subtle, Rhea thought to herself. "No boyfriend," she told him, grinning a little. It was true. Though that was a complicated question, but for now that would be a satisfying answer. "And my friends are all busy or missing in action," she shrugged her shoulders. "They're losing out," she gestured towards the sun and then to her stomach. "My skin will be a great color tomorrow."

"What are you doing here on your own?"
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord
Student
Student
Eragon Overlord

Stone Cold Sober Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold Sober   Stone Cold Sober EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 6:52 am

He took the bottle, and now sipped it carefully, he would be a fool, to gulp it again, he glared at her."No beautiful? With a saint like yourself. And well a good looking body like your, and a great personality? No Boyfriend, guys must be gay or something. Damn those Homosexuals." He cursed, before sighing, and passing the bottle."Your friends busy, well I see." He said calmly, he was taken, he had a wonderful gal named Brooke and she was his. He looked at her and spoke."Was swimming, came here to relax, then I spotted you, so yeah." He said calmly before sighing and speaking."Tanning is bad, it gives cancer." he told her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

Stone Cold Sober Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold Sober   Stone Cold Sober EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 7:51 am

Well he was full of compliments wasn't he? Well, Rhea wasn't going to complain, she never minded getting compliments. Though, she had to crack up a little at 'damn those homosexuals'. "I'm sure they're not all gay," she assured him. "And if they are, I hope they're having a wonderful time with each other. But it might be my fault actually," she admitted. "I'm not really girlfriend material."

She took another sip, passing the bottle back once she had. "You know nothing about my personality, you know." she laughed. "I might be an awful shrew underneath." she looked over at the lake again. She could see why he'd gone swimming, it looked quite good. "Tanning in the sun is better than using a tanning booth or bed, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord
Student
Student
Eragon Overlord

Stone Cold Sober Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold Sober   Stone Cold Sober EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:03 am

Eragon glared, at her and smiled."I'm pretty sure they are, besides who needs them when you have such a good friends such as myself? Right, I hope we can be friends?" he asked her slowly, smiling, he felt a little bit off but oh well right? He shook his head and spoke."So you do one night stands, and all that, or are you a party girl that does, pot, and drugs?" he asked her very slowly.

He took the bottle and took another sip as well smiling at her before shaking his head, and speaking."I know nothing about your personality but from the looks of it, You seemed to have taken me, as a friend inside of a pig with no clothing, then again, any normal sane girl would be like eww, man that's half naked, he has coodies? So yeah basically that." he said towards her, before passing her the bottle again."You should come over by the camp, I have more liqueur, and there's a way better sunny area in there, if you want that is. I will be going to campus tomorrow so yeah. Want to be outside." he completely ignored her comment about tanning booths."Bed, what does a bed have to do with tanning in the sun." he asked her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

Stone Cold Sober Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold Sober   Stone Cold Sober EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:26 am

Aw, he seemed like a bit of a cutie. "Sure, I don't mind more friends." she smiled a little. It was a bit random, but whatever. "Hey." she pouted. "I don't do drugs and I don't smoke! I'm a real good girl. I do drink though," she pointed towards his bottle. "If you didn't notice that."

"Are you not living on campus then?" Rhea asked, a little puzzled. "And I think most teenage girls are over the whole 'cooties' thing. Or at least I hope so. Us ladies do love enjoying gorgeous men," she laughed. "I meant tanning beds, where you're actually inside a bloody machine getting your tan on instead of outside, getting a more... well natural tan."
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord
Student
Student
Eragon Overlord

Stone Cold Sober Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold Sober   Stone Cold Sober EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:30 am

He smiled at her and spoke."I wish I was Goggoius, I am ugly anit I?" He asked her slowly. His self esteem seemed to be low. Shaking his head he looked up and sighed he couldn't believe his eyes. She said yes to him being her friend yeahy him, shaking his head he looked up and spoke." That's good." He said slowly.

Before looking at her and speaking." I do, but a man does need his Training." he told her slowly."Well well that's good." He told her slowly." The machine will give you nothing but cancer." he told her very slowly." We should be drinking buddies." he told her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

Stone Cold Sober Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold Sober   Stone Cold Sober EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 12:56 am

"You're not ugly!" Rhea shook her head, a little amused. "How old are you?" she added. "I'm sure there are a lot of girls out there ready to tell you that you're not ugly." she laughed.

"What kind of training?" she raised her eyebrows. She wasn't sure if she wanted to go from the lake yet, even if he'd promised more sun, she was pretty comfortable. "Who are you, my mother?" she rolled her eyes. Oh how much she loved being scolded for the things she did.

Drinking buddies? That didn't sound so bad. Of course, Rhea had a lot of those, but she could always do with more. "Alright, agreed. Drinking buddies it is."
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord
Student
Student
Eragon Overlord

Stone Cold Sober Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold Sober   Stone Cold Sober EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 6:22 am

He looked at her and spoke."I am not? Thank you hun, I love you a million times." he seemed to have been better feeling now. He looked at her and smiled."I am 18 years of age, and I am pure." Did he just tell her he was a virgin, He sure did not realizing that he did. He looked at her and sighed."I doubt it." He said slowly.

"Physical Executrices to keep in shape." he told her slowly and calmly. Before he looked at her and spoke."No, but I like to keep my friends safe." He told her slowly.

He spoke."Yeahy drinking bodies for life." he leaped at her and hugged her tightly, before giving her the bottle, he seemed a bit silly and jumpy. And then he pulled back.
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

Stone Cold Sober Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold Sober   Stone Cold Sober EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 7:24 am

Had he just.. said he loved her a million times? Okay. What the hell. Rhea wasn't sure how to react, but she'd just said she'd be his friend and maybe that was how he spoke to his friends so-Pure? What did he mean by pure? Pure as in... as in virgin pure? "Uhm," she looked for the right reply. "That's... nice... I'm sixteen?" she didn't mean for it to sound like a question but she wasn't sure what to say.

And then he had hugged her. Okay, she was totally going to end up freaking out here or trying to drown herself in the lake. She accepted the bottle once he had let go of her and took a big sip from it. She was definitely going to need that.

"So..." she needed to find something to talk about and then it struck her. "Shit. I don't even know your name..." she shook her head, this was a strange day. And a strange boy. "Do I get it?"
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord
Student
Student
Eragon Overlord

Stone Cold Sober Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold Sober   Stone Cold Sober EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 7:56 am

He smiled at her his weirdness seemed to creep her out, or so he thought who wouldn't be creeped out. he smiled at her and spoke." Sixteen, I see. So your a Junior or Senior?" he asked her slowly. Smiling at her and side, as he sat on his towel, slightly bored and slightly buzzed. He looked at her and smiled."Don't know my name? Shit, nor do I know yours." he said, sacismly. before speaking."I'll give you mine only if you tell me yours." he said calmly towards her.
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

Stone Cold Sober Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold Sober   Stone Cold Sober EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 8:10 am

"I'm a Sophomore actually," she laughed. "Early birthday." she explained. She loved her early birthday though, she'd loved turning sixteen and she couldn't wait until she could legally buy her own alcohol and her brothers would be forced to get off her back about things.

Rhea rolled her eyes. "I asked you first!" she insisted, but answered him anyway. "Rhea Capulet," she held out her hand and winked at him. "I know, it's a pleasure to meet me!"
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord
Student
Student
Eragon Overlord

Stone Cold Sober Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold Sober   Stone Cold Sober EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 8:20 am

He smiled at her and spoke."Lovely." He said calmly. Before looking at her."Well, tell me first then I will tell you mine." he said calmly, before sighing and listening to her. She smiled lovely."Rhea?" She then held her hand out, he reached for her hand and placed his lips on the top of her hand and kissed it before pulling back." No, Little Rhea. It's an Honor to meet you." he giggled slowly, before covering his mouth."Opps." he said, did he just giggle.
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

Stone Cold Sober Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold Sober   Stone Cold Sober EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 10:19 am

And he was kissing her hand. This boy was definitely strange. "'Little' Rhea?" she raised her eyebrows. "There's nothing little about me!" she grinned.

"So, come on then. Give me a name, mysterious stranger!" she pushed, rolling her eyes. "Or am I going to have to guess? Because if I am, I'm going to go with Gunther."
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord
Student
Student
Eragon Overlord

Stone Cold Sober Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold Sober   Stone Cold Sober EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 10:23 am

He looked at her and spoke."Eragon, at your service, Little cute little Rhea." he giggled again, smiling at her slowly.

(Sorry for a small post eating chips.0
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

Stone Cold Sober Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold Sober   Stone Cold Sober EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 10:37 am

Rhea crossed her arms. "I am not little nor 'cute', cute is a word you call a baby, Mister Eragon." she pouted a little. "Nice name, by the way. Do you have a last name or a middle name?"

She couldn't help it, she hated it when people called her 'little' or 'adorable' or 'cute', like when Claude had called her adorable that one time and she'd felt like he was talking to her like she was his baby sister and she definitely hadn't liked that, and that was before they had sex.
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord
Student
Student
Eragon Overlord

Stone Cold Sober Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold Sober   Stone Cold Sober EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 1:31 am

He smiled at her and spoke."Well, It;s Overlord, Eragon Overlord." He told her slowly, before eying her up and down in a boredom manner before sighing towards himself.:" SO what do you do for fun? Other then drink?" He asked her very very very very slowly. He looked up at the sky and sighed before speaking."It's Beautiful, the sun that is." He said towards her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

Stone Cold Sober Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold Sober   Stone Cold Sober EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 6:27 am

"Eragon Overlord?" Rhea raised her eyebrows. "That's a special name, though I can't really talk. My name being Rhea Aphrodite Capulet." she laughed.

"Uhm, other than drink?" she laughed a little. "Lots of stuff. Meet people. Have fun with people." Sex. "Lots and lots of stuff, what do you do? Other than stare at the sun, but I'll agree it is quite nice." she laughed again, leaning back on the grass.
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord
Student
Student
Eragon Overlord

Stone Cold Sober Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold Sober   Stone Cold Sober EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 1:08 am

He looked at her as she called his name."Yes?" He asked her slowly. Before looking at her and speaking."Well, tell me this why do you think you have a weird name, it's fucking Beautiful." He told her honestly. He looked at her and spoke. After listening."Well, I train, study, take care of people, and this is my first time drinking." He told her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

Stone Cold Sober Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold Sober   Stone Cold Sober EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:33 am

"Just trying out your name," Rhea laughed. "Thank you." she winked. "Well, it's beautiful maybe but you can't deny it's weird. Named after two Goddesses, neither of whom really fit me." Maybe Aphrodite, Aphrodite was pretty right?

Rhea raised her eyebrows. "Is this your first time drinking?" she couldn't really believe it. He'd taken so many sips of the dry vodka, how was he not puking? She felt queazy after only two. "But that's insane."
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord
Student
Student
Eragon Overlord

Stone Cold Sober Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold Sober   Stone Cold Sober EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 1:45 am

He smiled at her and looked up."I see." He told her slowly, before looking at her face. She sure was cute. Maybe she will be the one to take him to heaven with an L ride. Oh the wonders, and boredom of the drunkenness he was being held unaware of. Looking up at her he spoke."Ye, My first time, mate." He told her and spoke."I knowz right, Bitches be crazy?" He questioned himself, and then realized he called himself a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

Stone Cold Sober Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold Sober   Stone Cold Sober EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 11:55 pm

Right. He was definitely getting a bit buzzed, Rhea noted and she smiled amusedly at him. "I think you might wanna slow down on the drinking there, mate." she held out her hand, demanding the bottle again. "I'll just keep this safe for you."

She wasn't sure if she wanted to be there if he started puking. But she was amused nothingless that he'd found her on the day he decided to start drinking of all people, and who decided to start drinking by drinking vodka of all drinks? Dry vodka.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stone Cold Sober Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold Sober   Stone Cold Sober Empty

Back to top Go down

Stone Cold Sober
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pemberton High :: OOC Chat :: Archives-
Jump to: