Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rhevie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

Rhevie Empty
PostSubject: Rhevie   Rhevie EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:10 am

Rhea's head rested against one of Claude's pillows, her legs resting over Evie's knees and dangling slightly. She propped herself up, slightly clumsily, on her elbows to get a better look at the blonde.

"Have you ever had strange fantasises about celebrities?" the question left her lips before she could stop herself and an innocent grin spread over her face. "Like, this one particular celebrity that just keeps entering your dreams again and again?"

She tried to bat her eyes innocently, trying to make the question not sound as strange as it probably did.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Belle
Student
Student
Evangeline Belle

Rhevie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhevie   Rhevie EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:02 am

Evie chuckled at the brunette. "I once had this weird fantasy involving me, James Mcavoy, Michael Fassbender and a pirate ship." She shrugged with a reminiscent sigh. "That one likes to reoccur every so often."

"Have you got something you're trying to tell me, Miss Capulet?" She asked, loosely draping her hand over Rhea's thigh.
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

Rhevie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhevie   Rhevie EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:38 am

"James McAvoy?" Rhea raised her eyebrows at the blonde. "That's a new one - Fassbender isn't, but isn't McAvoy kind of short? Though, he's definitely pretty." she thought about it, shrugging lightly. "Pirate ship though? So, you're into threesomes, eh? Or is it just the two of them getting it on?"

Grinning again, Rhea shrugged once more. "Maybe..." she bit her lip teasingly. "I might tell you, if you don't judge me," she sat up fully, reaching out to twist one of Evie's blonde locks between her fingers. "Also, have you never thought of cutting you hair? I can't really imagine it short."

She sighed playfully. "Okay, I might as well tell you." she winked at Evangeline. "Misha Collins. He's so my type. Brown haired and blue eyed? Yes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rhevie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhevie   Rhevie Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhevie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pemberton High :: Ellington Village :: Houses :: Delanoir Household-
Jump to: