Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beyond The Stars

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gweneal Celestynka
Student
Student
Gweneal Celestynka

Beyond The Stars Empty
PostSubject: Beyond The Stars   Beyond The Stars EmptySat May 04, 2013 11:45 am

Gweneal laid on the floor of the room, gazing up at the night sky out the window. The stars twinkled down at her, looking warm and familiar, and yet they managed to make her feel completely alone. The stars, outer space - when a scientist looked at the night sky they saw the solar system, the majesty of their precious science. Someone of faith always saw what was beyond the stars.

People thought the stars watched them, and while it was true that something was watching them, it wasn't the stars. Those that looked down on the earth, saw the world that was created by their own creator, yet completely different from their own did not actually live someone "up in the sky"; yet the myth was enough to make Gweneal nostalgic for the home she lost. The home that despite the greatest struggle on her part she was not sure that she would ever be able to get back.

Were they up there now? Looking down upon her, upon the life that she had ended up living? This was what she had once thought that she wanted, and while there were the merits to the human life she was now forced to live, there was something to be said for home. Earth was not her home, and while she loved it with a passion of a fond creator, protector, it could never be the home that she lost.

Sitting up, she pulled her knees into her chest, and allowed her long golden brown hair to dance around her shoulders, as if there were a breeze although there was nothing of the sorts. It was one of those few things that still clung to her, that hinted at the creature that she once use to be.

Now she was just a human.

With the heart of an Angel.

"I'm sorry," she murmured to the darken sky. She had insiders information. She knew that unless they wanted to listen, no one could hear her, at least not anyone that wasn't in this room with her. But that didn't matter, she still needed to say it. "I know I can't make up for what I have done, but I am so very, very sorry."

"Please take me back."
Back to top Go down

Beyond The Stars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pemberton High :: Pemberton :: Fourth Floor :: Astronomy Room-
Jump to: