Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We are the Wild Ones

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zephyr Lee
Student
Student
Zephyr Lee

We are the Wild Ones Empty
PostSubject: We are the Wild Ones   We are the Wild Ones EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:36 pm

Zephyr felt like the king of the world. Everything was going like he planned it, and the last couple of weeks were great, just great. He was so full of energy all the time, and he had to find a way to relieve himself of it, so he decided to do some exercise, running probably.

He was wearing his usual sportswear, a t-shirt, sweatsuit pants and his tracking shoes. Headphone in his ears played all of his favorite songs, starting with Sia feat. Flo Rida - Wild Ones, and Katy Perry's new hit single, Wide Awake.

"Let's do this!", the boy yelled in his mind and started to run around the field.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: We are the Wild Ones   We are the Wild Ones EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:27 pm

Maeve wandered into the sports field wearing a pink puma jacket, a black sports bra and some grey sports shorts along with her violet laced running shoes and cap. She idly noted there was someone other on the field. She smirked and left her bag at the side of the field before doing some warm up exercises. She took out her earphones and started listening to a variety of songs that keep her awake.

She grinned and started running around the field when she heard the first song start to play. 'Asking Alexandria- Someone, Somewhere' she thought, grinning as her steps started to fall on the beat. A perfect running song

She looked straight then grinned as she found herself close to the other person in the field. When she was close to him, she reached out to poke his side and started to run beside him. "Fancy a race?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr Lee
Student
Student
Zephyr Lee

PostSubject: Re: We are the Wild Ones   We are the Wild Ones EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:13 am

The boy couldn't help but to smirk as he noticed a hot looking girl approaching him, and then even going as far as poking him on his side and daring him to a race. "This is really so on", he thought and shortly nodded to her.

When he approached the start position of the field, he slowed down. "Use this as a start, yeah?" he asked, too lazy to make a proper sentence. "The first one who runs a whole circle, and comes back to this same spot wins."

He made a proper running stretch, lowered his body and turned to the girl. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: We are the Wild Ones   We are the Wild Ones EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:41 am

Maeve grinned as she listened to the boy, Finally someone who likes to compete she thought before slowing down at the start position and done a proper running stretch. By the time he asked her if she was ready, she was already lowering her body to position.

"Hell yes I'm ready" she said before turning to him. "But first, no use of powers?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Zephyr Lee
Student
Student
Zephyr Lee

PostSubject: Re: We are the Wild Ones   We are the Wild Ones EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:53 pm

When he was looking at her, he realized that he found his match. Possibly, she was his future friend, so he decided to lay low, and be far from his ordinary self, which basically meant no flirting of any kind. Well, at least, less flirting than usual.

And then she mentioned powers, and he frowned innocently. "Why of course not", Zep agreed and looked into her eyes. "I am what you see."

Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: We are the Wild Ones   We are the Wild Ones EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:30 pm

Maeve grinned at him. "Don't lie to me Wolfie" she said quietly saying the last word. "I saw you transform one night" she said almost in a whisper as she offered up an explanation. She flipped her hair over her shoulder, huffing a bit. She reached into her pocket, pulled out a scrunchy and tied her hair with it while she crouched on the ground.

After having done that, she turned her head at him and grinned. "Besides..." she said before trailing off. She looked at him directly in the eyes as her eyes shifted yellow, a grin on her face. "It takes a creature to know a creature"
Back to top Go down
Zephyr Lee
Student
Student
Zephyr Lee

PostSubject: Re: We are the Wild Ones   We are the Wild Ones EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:48 pm

He flashed her with one of his famous, 'ilikeyoualreadyandimnotafraidtoshowit' smiles and rolled his eyes. "Should I feel disturbed that you are already stalking me, freaked out cause you know my secret, or shy because you saw me naked?" The boy almost giggled and then he continued. "Now that my secret is out on the open, I wanna know yours too. What are you?"

She smelled like a creature, acted like a creature, she had to be something similar to him. "Your sent gives you away, there is something magical about you too. And also, that is true." As her eyes changed color, he done the same with his, changing from their usual brown, into yellow gold. "Woah, now, that's also cool, you have to admit that we totally match."
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: We are the Wild Ones   We are the Wild Ones EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:30 pm

Maeve shrugged before stretching out of the position she was in. "A mixture of both I guess" she said thoughtfully before narrowing her eyes at him a playful gleam in them. "And I wasn't stalking you" she said before huffing away a rouge strand of her hair away from her face. "I was merely there when you transformed"

Maeve let out a small tinkling laugh. "I guess we are" she said before shaking her head and sat cross legged on the ground. "Something tells me we aren't gonna race anymore" she mumbled childishly. She looked up at him before ducking her head and bit her lip hesitantly. Should she tell him? Well she did know his "I'm a shape shifter" she said simply, not looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr Lee
Student
Student
Zephyr Lee

PostSubject: Re: We are the Wild Ones   We are the Wild Ones EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:37 pm

"Well, this may come as a surprise for you, but I only feel a certain curiosity. I'm comfortable with my body, so I really don't mind if you saw me in my birth suit." He said and grinned. "I just wonder were you scared of me? I don't remember some things when I'm transformed, and you are quite lucky that I didn't see you there. I have a problem...with control."

"Yeah, call it whatever you like, I'm gonna go with stalking. Ah, so cute, my first stalker in this town." His eyes turned away from her and he looked around, just to check if anyone else was there. "It seems that I now have to be more careful with things.

He followed her example, and set on the soft grass that surrounded the racing circle. "I got that same feeling too." Zephyr looked at her again. "You can trust me. It's not wise to do so, but you can trust me."

"Oh, you are my first shape shifter, I think. Sweet, what else can you do?"
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: We are the Wild Ones   We are the Wild Ones EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:42 pm

Maeve raised an eyebrow at him curiously before trying to hide the starting of a smile forming near the corners of her mouth. "Well..." she said before huffing "Nope!" she exclaimed before the smile that she had hidden a while ago surface on her face. "I can never be scared of one of the things i turn into" she said before shrugging before reaching out to poke him. "I meant changing into a werewolf not a boy" she clarified before he made any speculations.

She raised an eyebrow at him again. "Your Shape shifter? I didn't know I belonged to someone." she said trying to sound serious. She shrugged "Hmmm... I don't know" she said honestly. "I can transform into any thing, person, or creature i want to be and mimic their powers too" she said before shrugging "Bad thing is, I mimic their weaknesses too."
Back to top Go down
Zephyr Lee
Student
Student
Zephyr Lee

PostSubject: Re: We are the Wild Ones   We are the Wild Ones EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:27 pm

"Woah, you can change into a werewolf too?" he asked, raising his voice a bit. "I thought, perhaps, you could only change into humans, and, but yeah, this makes sense actually. You can control yourself when you do it? Tell me about it!" The look on his face was one of both concern and curiosity. He hoped that it didn't hurt her when she shifted, like it hurts him usually, and he wondered about how she controls it.

Zeph felt kind of awkward when he realized what he said before. "No, not mine, well, my first shape shifting friend, well, you... I mean, you know what I mean, don't pretend!" His hair was messy cause when he talked, he shook his head wildly, so he was fixing it right now, and laughing at himself.

"That is awesome!" His eyes were full of strange respect towards her. "I wish I could do that."
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: We are the Wild Ones   We are the Wild Ones EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:37 pm

Maeve shook her head in amusement. "Well how can I explain this" she said looking a bit troubled. "Yes I can change into a werewolf but no I can't control it sometimes" Maeve huffed and let herself fall on the grass. "As I said, if i turn into a creature like a werewolf I gain everything they have strengths, weaknesses and all." She grumbled thinking she didn't explain it well. "Let me put it this way, sometimes the werewolf instincts override my control so i end up losing my control" she said simply, hoping it wouldn't confuse him.

Maeve grinned as she propped herself on her elbows and looked at him. "Nooo! Tell me what you mean!" she teased him, eyes turning back to yellow and filled with mirth. She shook her head at him. "Guess so..." she said quietly before huffing slightly. "But everyone is what they are for a reason"
Back to top Go down
Zephyr Lee
Student
Student
Zephyr Lee

PostSubject: Re: We are the Wild Ones   We are the Wild Ones EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:07 pm

He frowned. The girl looked amused by his current lameness, and he really didn't approve of that. Suddenly he realized something. "Hey, what's your name?" He was surprised that they didn't introduce themselves properly yet. "I'm Zephyr Lee, but mostly I go by Zeph or just Lee."

"Got it, well, it's still better than just being a werewolf, trust me. You can chose not to transform into one, while I can't." Zeph looked away and continued. "Anyhow."

Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: We are the Wild Ones   We are the Wild Ones EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:22 pm

Maeve blinked and before tilting her head at him and grinned. "I'm Maeve Calypso" she said before frowning, realizing. "I'm sorry" she said not really explaining why she was saying sorry. She always said sorry even though it wasn't her fault. She gulped trying to find something for them to talk about when a thought struck her.

"Do ya have siblings?" she asked, curiously as she looked at him intensely.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr Lee
Student
Student
Zephyr Lee

PostSubject: Re: We are the Wild Ones   We are the Wild Ones EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:30 pm

"Well, it's nice to meet you Maeve Calypso." he said and smiled like he was flirting again. "I like your name, and oh, you don't have to apologize to me. I don't care if you are rude and without any manners. I have none too." The boy laughed at his joke, like it was the best in the world and then listened to her question.

"I have a twin", Zeph started. "She's a bit younger than me, and we're like, close, but she's just a human."

"How bout you?"
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: We are the Wild Ones   We are the Wild Ones EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:57 pm

Maeve shook her head as she chuckled then looked at him. "You're weird" she said before her eyes widened. "Wait no! I didn't mean bad weird I meant good weird!" Maeve huffed before placing her head in her hands. "So stupid" she mumbled against her hands.

She didn't look up at him as a stray tear ran down from her eye "Um.. No i don't have any siblings" she said a hint of sadness giving out before she coughed. "What's it like having a sibling?"
Back to top Go down
Zephyr Lee
Student
Student
Zephyr Lee

PostSubject: Re: We are the Wild Ones   We are the Wild Ones EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:47 pm

He was half laughing, half smirking at her when she finished her attempt of saving her thought, and making it look like that she didn't mean anything bad by saying he was weird. To be honest, he didn't mind being called names, he was the golden boy, whatever people said wouldn't affect him. "Yeah, sure, you too", Zeph kept smiling at her. "Don't be so hard on yourself, you're not stupid, just weird."

"Okay, so for starters, siblings are so overrated", he said, faking a serious voice. "But I love my sister to death, she's the light of my eyes. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be able to understand girls at all, Wonny explained stuff to me, you know, she's amazing and all."

Last edited by Zephyr Lee on Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: We are the Wild Ones   We are the Wild Ones EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:52 pm

Maeve rolled her eyes and aimed a soft punch on his shoulder for that. "Jerk" she mumbled under her breath before blinking at him. "Wait... You don't understand girls?" she said in disbelief before she laughed "Why?" she exclaimed looking at him with a bright grin before poking his side "Oh and I never knew you had such a way with words mister"

She tilted her head at him "Wonny?" she repeated "Your sister's name is Wonny?" she said eyeing him.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr Lee
Student
Student
Zephyr Lee

PostSubject: Re: We are the Wild Ones   We are the Wild Ones EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:19 pm

"Ouch", he growled, not really hurt by her little punch, but more amused than ever. "You hurt my feelings when you say that", he kept dramatizing and finally he smiled at her. "Nah, you're just saying that cause you like me. I feel honored."

He waited a moment before he corrected her. "I understand them now. I'm being called an expert all the time. By girls and guys equally." His smirk was jerkish now, and he paused to think about the answer. "I'm full of surprises you know. There's more of me than you think. I'm not just this amazingly hot, popular, interesting and always brooding new guy." Zeph was dramatizing again, and smirking while he was finishing his thought. "I am also beautiful on the inside, you know. My heart is huge. You should love me, you know, I'm more than deserving of your affection."

He widened his arms to accept her in a hug, half jokingly, half really expecting her to do so. "Come here, rest in my loving arms."

"Her name is Wonday, but we just call he Wonny."
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: We are the Wild Ones   We are the Wild Ones EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:25 pm

Maeve rolled her eyes, a smile still on her lips as she did "Don't make me slap you Zephyr" she said. She bit her lip trying hard to not let her giggles out. She didn't know why but this act of his was amusing her very much. She tilted her head to the side before shrugging and standing up and depositing herself in his arms, with a giggle "Loving arms yeah right" she said with a laugh.

"Wonday" she repeated "That's a great name ya know" she said smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr Lee
Student
Student
Zephyr Lee

PostSubject: Re: We are the Wild Ones   We are the Wild Ones EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:31 pm

He was full of himself again. "I'd enjoy every second of it if you do so. I'm all about s&m, you know. Please slap me. Please, please, I so deserve it", he finished his thought, chuckling and then smirking at the girl. Zeph saw that she was on the verge of laughing and it made him feel good about himself again. What he didn't expect from her was the hug that he got, but somehow he liked it, no, he liked her for doing it.

"Arms of a lover then, if that pleases you more", his final thought was, before he went back to being semi serious again. "Mom wanted to name her Monday, but dad was against it, so this was his version of events. I was supposed to be Dareon, but my grandpa was also Zephyr and he died just before our birth so yeah, I got my name like that."
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: We are the Wild Ones   We are the Wild Ones EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:40 pm

Maeve blushed brightly at what he said "Don't say that!" she exclaimed, shaking her head furiously. She snuggled into him slightly and smirked "You? My lover? Ha!" she said, tutting at him "You wish" she added teasing him before nodding "I'm sorry for that..." she mumbled. It was one of her quirks if you say. Saying sorry even though it wasn't her fault. "But Zephyr or Daeron sounds like a good name" she mused with a nod "Though Zephyr holds more meaning"
Back to top Go down
Zephyr Lee
Student
Student
Zephyr Lee

PostSubject: Re: We are the Wild Ones   We are the Wild Ones EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:30 am

The boy felt utterly amused by the color that the girl's face turned to. She was adorable with her reactions, like a little kitten or a younger sister, and actually, she kinda reminded him of Wonny. He was already sure that they would at least be great friends.

"You mean, you wish", he said, smirking at her. "You're not wrong, I'm amazing in bed." Zephyr wasn't sure why he said that, and felt uncomfortable after it, and decided to turn it into a joke. "It's true, I sleep more than half of the day."

"I'd rather be the wind, than sound like an old dog, so hell yes, this name is better."
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: We are the Wild Ones   We are the Wild Ones EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:22 pm

Maeve resisted the urge to roll her eyes at him before blinking and staring at him. Did he really just say that? she thought as she pouted at him. "That" she began "wasn't a very funny joke" She poked his side and grinned slightly "I know you can do better than that"

She flashed a bright smile at him before moving off his lap, only now realizing she was still sitting there. "So whattya like to do?" she asked, trying to make small talk.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr Lee
Student
Student
Zephyr Lee

PostSubject: Re: We are the Wild Ones   We are the Wild Ones EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:49 pm

"Admit it, you were amused" he chuckled and caught the arm that was poking him. "Small little hands, lovely, quite lovely. And as for that joke, I guess you have to stick around for more." He felt satisfied with the way he solved this, and looked much more amused than he did before. Not to be wrong, he happened to feel amused for the past half an hour, since he met this crazy, but quite lovable girl.

"Weird that you stayed on me, right? Not that I'm complaining, I think you should come back", he responded, continuing with the chit chat. "I don't know, what do you want to do?" Zeph just loved to answer questions with a question of his own, and he curiously waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We are the Wild Ones   We are the Wild Ones Empty

Back to top Go down

We are the Wild Ones
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pemberton High :: OOC Chat :: Archives-
Jump to: