Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Privacy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clementine Smith
Student
Student
Clementine Smith

Privacy Empty
PostSubject: Privacy   Privacy EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:52 am

Clementine sat herself down in the library, and was glad to see that it was almost deserted. No livrary she had been to had been popular with people her age, and for that she was glad.

"Let's see..." she muttered to herself as she walked around, reading the book titles with her head to one side. "I'd better start with the A's... Lets hope I can finish the whole alphabet by the end of the year..."
Back to top Go down
David Nickolaus
Student
Student
David Nickolaus

Privacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privacy   Privacy EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:36 am

David was running from a teacher who'd seen him skating around the the front of the school. David was always getting into trouble with the teachers because he skateboarded. When he saw a room he ran for it. When he realized it was the library he was bummed out but then he realized that he wouldn't be looked for in here being that he was more of the athletic type. When he saw a girl he didn't know he naturally turned on his charm and walked over
Back to top Go down
Clementine Smith
Student
Student
Clementine Smith

Privacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privacy   Privacy EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:12 am

'Person alert, person alert! Argh!' Clementine mentally panicked as she saw someone walk over. After an awkward moment of trying to remember what she was supposed to say, she muttered "Hi..."

What a stupid thing to say. Hi. Two letters stuck together to make an odd sound.

But how could Clementine talk? She hadn't said that word in a long while.
Back to top Go down
David Nickolaus
Student
Student
David Nickolaus

Privacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privacy   Privacy EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:09 pm

"Hey" Dave gave a big smile and asked "What's a cute little thing like you doing in here?" Dave noticed the size difference almost immediately

Dave saw that she was nervous and turned down the charm slightly.

All Dave could think was 'Damn I'm rusty at this'
Back to top Go down
Clementine Smith
Student
Student
Clementine Smith

Privacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privacy   Privacy EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:04 am

Clementine took a deep breath 'Come on, you've got to learn to talk to people one day, y'know...'

"Nothing much. Reading's sorta the only thing I do." She mentally cringed at how boring she sounded. A voice in her head reasoned that it was the truth, after all.
Back to top Go down
David Nickolaus
Student
Student
David Nickolaus

Privacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privacy   Privacy EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:41 am

Dave thought this sounded boring but hey her life is hers let her live it the way she wants to. Dave thought that they might have stopped looking for him by now. But he didn't want to be rude and just leave.

Dave decided to be formal and nice this time. He stuck out his hand and said "I'm Dave, David Nickolaus. Professional teacher pisser offer and local meat-head jock. I'm hoping that the school'll get a football team soon."
Back to top Go down
Clementine Smith
Student
Student
Clementine Smith

Privacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privacy   Privacy EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:56 am

"Clementine Smith, local boring-person. Yeah, I can tell I bore you. Feel free to leave." Clementine said, with her little smile which was pretty much the cross between a smirk and a grimace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Privacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privacy   Privacy Empty

Back to top Go down

Privacy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pemberton High :: OOC Chat :: Archives-
Jump to: