Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student
Claude Delanoir

Claude - You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)    Claude - You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:53 am

"I'm sorry, did you say the Headmistress' purse?" Claude asked, staring on in awe, though his face cracked into an amused smile as Theo complimented the purse.

"Yes! Art! Get a cocktail! Get one of the girls to buy it for you though, if you're worried about being caught buying a cocktail. Or I will. I have no problem with cocktail buying," he let out a wistful sigh. "They don't judge you for buying cocktails in the gay bar. Though I doubt your brother and sister will have a problem in drinking you out of your money," he grinned. "Try to make it last in case they turn on me afterwards."

"I vote on jello shots!" Claude turned back to the bar, waving the bartender over, figuring Evie would probably be better ordering if she was paying. "Though if you're doing body shots I might go back to dancing with a cocktail, because I'd rather not watch you lot drool over the bartender. Thanks anyway."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Belle
Student
Student
Evangeline Belle

PostSubject: Re: You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)    Claude - You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:26 am

"JELLO SHOTS!" Evangeline declared, grabbing a bunch of bills from the purse. "Yeah I am a pretty good thief. It does help when you own the keys to the person's house you steal from. And she has a convenient nap and leaves her bag in the living room." she giggled.

She called the really good looking bartender over, a wide smile growing on Evie's face. "Hello love, please may we have some Jello shots, and um, can we have some body shots off of you?" she added giggling. "Oh and cocktails!"

"Be a spoiled sport then Claude! I bet Theo will join us!" she grinned turning to him and grabbing his feather boa.
Back to top Go down
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student
Theseus Capulet

PostSubject: Re: You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)    Claude - You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:09 am

Jello shots. Body shots. This was going to be a good evening. Theo grinned and looked the bartender up and down, before humming in approval. "Yes. Yes. Yes. Best idea you've ever had."

he pretended to gasp at Artemis's words and widened his eyes. "I have not corrupted you! It's all Claude's fault, you know? Anyway, how does it feel to be corrupted? I think I'm already a bit 'corrupted' and we haven't started the shots yet."

He turned around and stuck his tongue out at Claude, realising it was childish but not giving a toss as it felt appropriate. "Bartender is fit," he said with a shrug, grinning, before he felt Evie tug on his feather boa and pull him along with her and his sister. "You go dance with your cocktail! But know that I love you better than it ever could!"
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)    Claude - You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:38 am

Rhea giggled loudly, her arms linking with Evie's who - for this night only - was her new best friend, seeing as the blonde girl also found the bartender fit. "Yes, love, could we please?" Rhea batted her eyes at the bartender before breaking into another fit of giggles.

"I have corrupted no one!" the girl yelled over her shoulder in the direction of her brothers. "Oh yes, good thinking Theo! Let's blame it on Claude! I'm just your little sister, how could I possible have corrupted you, young Artemis!" she asked, giving her brother a little wink before she turned back to the bartender who had arrived again with all of their colourful drinks.

"We can start with the jello then." Rhea said, restiting the urge to stick her tongue out at Claude. "But I agree with Evie, you're being a spoil sport Delanoir!" she gave him a look. "You could just do the body shots with us! I'm sure you'd start drooling as well!" she giggled at the thought. "Though... Evie, Theo and I are perfectly fine with doing it on our own if you two-" she gestured towards Claude and Artemis "-Are going to be lame!"

Rhea forced herself to focus on the jello shots again - even if the bartender was really distracting. "Okay, so how are we doing this? Like they're supposed to be done or do we allow cheating?"

Back to top Go down
Artemis Capulet
Student
Student
Artemis Capulet

PostSubject: Re: You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)    Claude - You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:29 pm

Artemis rolled his eyes when Rhea said
that she didn't corrupt him. But Theo was saying it was Claude fault.
He wasn't going to push it and leave it right there. That is when all
the cocktails arrived. He then reached over and grabbed one. Claude
and Theo was right about the little umbrellas.

He then started to drink on his
cocktail as Evie and Rhea said they wanted to do jello shots off the
bar tender. “ I don't know about doing jello shots off him.” That
is when he turned to Evie. “ But I would love to do them off you.”

“ I am not lame Rhea.”
Back to top Go down
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student
Claude Delanoir

PostSubject: Re: You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)    Claude - You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:47 pm

Claude held a hand up as they began suggesting the blame him for Art's corruption. "Now wait a gosh darn minute, why are you blaming me?! I didn't do anything! I've just been innocently here, doing nothing but corrupting my own liver! Always blaming me..."

"Are you complaining that you're going to get the bartender all to yourself?" Claude raised his brows. "I would've thought it would be a good thing. Though you know, if you're so insistent about sharing..."

Picking up one of the jello shots, Claude lay it flat on his palm, the other hand behind his back. "Cheating? What's that? For losers!" he didn't wait before he took the shot into his mouth and tipped his head back, making quick work of the contents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)    Claude - You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2