Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer Sun

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

Summer Sun - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:08 am

Maeve huffed and rolled around so she was lying down on her tummy. "Yes I win!" she said grinning triumphantly before sticking her tongue out at him. "Oh shut it!" she said playfully before rolling back so she can lie down on her back.

"Get your clothes on exhibitioner!" she said, chuckling slightly before trying to cover the last word up as a cough. Her arms tucked under her head and crossed themselves using it as a pillow.
Back to top Go down
Aris Petrov
Student
Student
Aris Petrov

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:16 am

Aris laughed at her and shook his head, jogging over to his clothes and wringing his boxers out a little while they were still on him. He grabbed his shorts and yanked them on, picking up his shirt and tossing it over his shoulder. He jogged back to her and settled down beside her, looking up at the sun with a small, content sigh.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:20 am

Maeve idly noted that he had settled down beside her. She turned her head towards him then uncrossed her arm from behind her head. She used her free hand to poke him. "Hey Aris whatcha thinking about?" she asked curiously. She shook her head before trying to huff away the wet strands of hair from her face. "I'm bored"
Back to top Go down
Aris Petrov
Student
Student
Aris Petrov

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:26 am

"Uuuuuuuh... absolutely nothing," He laughed, looking down at her and smiling. He poked her cheek to get back at her, "I have no idea how to make you un-bored. You're on your own there." He yawned and lay back, stretching his arms above his head. He was exhausted from the playful banter and the loss of sleep the night before.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:29 am

Maeve yawned her eyes sleepily closing and opening. "Is it okay to take a nap here?" she grumbled before shaking her head. "Stupid idea right" she mumbled before poking him again and again until a thought struck her. "Hey do you know any games Aris?"
Back to top Go down
Aris Petrov
Student
Student
Aris Petrov

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:38 am

Aris opened up his eyes again and looked over at her with a smile, "Yeah. We can nap wherever we want. Or... we can as long as we don't get caught." He shrugged and yawned again, beginning to get irritated with his exhaustion. He sat up again, ruffling his hair to get the dirt out. He poked her back once more, "Nah it's not a stupid idea." He smirked and nodded, "I know many games. The Nervous Game, the Kissing Game, The Pokee Game. All of them are pretty fun."
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:44 am

Maeve didn't bother to sat up but she did raise an eyebrow at him. "You're making those games up aren't you!" she said more of as a statement. She shook her head amusedly. "Whoever heard or invented the kissing game andthe nervous game anyway?" she asked him before huffing and pulled herself to sit up.
Back to top Go down
Aris Petrov
Student
Student
Aris Petrov

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:59 am

"No way! I know those games, I've played them with my friends before. It was awkward, sure, but we played 'em none the less." Aris said surely, mock frowning and holding back a smile. Although he hadn't made them up, they did sound ridiculous.

He shrugged, "I dunno. The nervous game is just... well... you place your hand somewhere on the other players body and keeping moving up until they get nervous. If they don't, they win. If they do, you win. And the kissing game... I don't even know what the point of it is." He laughed, his body shaking with the tenor's rumble.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:05 am

Maeve blinked in surprise before a dimpled smile came to her face. She shook her head, bursting into laughter as she did. "You Juniors are weird and amusing" she said between laughs. She coughed and tried to stifle stray giggles before speaking.

She looked at him a gleam in her eyes. "Okay pick a game then" she said wondering if he would even comply.
Back to top Go down
Aris Petrov
Student
Student
Aris Petrov

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:27 am

"Yeah well, so are you graceful sophomores," Aris teased, winking at her and thinking as he looked back up at the sky to decide. He hadn't played them in a while, and he didn't have any pokee on him. He looked back at her, "Well which would you be more comfortable with, oh graceful shapeshifter? Kissing or being nervous?"

It was sort of a challenge, to see if she had the guts to kiss a guy, but also just a playful rouse.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:32 am

Maeve huffed and twirled a strand of hair around her finger, thinking. "That's a hard decision" she said out loud before pouting then shrugging. "Don't care you just pick!" she insisted not really bothered.
Back to top Go down
Aris Petrov
Student
Student
Aris Petrov

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:43 am

"Hmmmmm," Aris hummed decisively as he switched between the two. If he played the kissing game, he got a kiss. But if he played the nervous game, he could possibly get to second base... woah wait! What was he thinking?! He'd just met this girl, she wasn't just another fuck to have.

He cleared his throat and shrugged, "Nervous game it is. Should I start or you?"
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:11 am

Maeve raised an eyebrow at him curiously as to what he was thinking. "You start i don't know how to play remember" she reasoned before shrugging. "I know you explained but still" she added before poking him "You start."
Back to top Go down
Aris Petrov
Student
Student
Aris Petrov

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:05 am

Aris chuckled, placing a warm hand on her ankle and looking up at her seductively, as the game is played with that manner of appearance. His eyes smoldered up at her, "Tell me, are you nervous?"

It had been a long time since he'd played, so he could practically feel rust falling off of his gears in his mind that told him what to do.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:13 am

Maeve shook her head not feeling the slightest bit of nervousness. "So I just place meh hand wherever then move it someplace else after?" she asked "or do i just place it someplace before going up?"

She huffed then decided to place her hand on his knee. "Nervous love?" she asked unsure-ly,
Back to top Go down
Aris Petrov
Student
Student
Aris Petrov

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:36 am

Aris held back a grin to keep his seductive look composed and nodded slowly, "Not in the slightest." He moved his hand up to her knee now, matching her grip and firmly and smiling at her, "How about you?"

Those dark eyes were almost on fire, if looks could kill this one certainly wouldn't. It would burn.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:40 am

Maeve smiled lightly before scooting closer as her hand trailed a small path up to his mid thigh before she stopped and laid her hand there. "Nervous yet?" she asked looking at him directly in the eyes then bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
Aris Petrov
Student
Student
Aris Petrov

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 7:07 am

Aris smirked and slid his hand up to a couple inches away from the tippy top of her thigh, leaning towards her and staring at her. He'd gotten almost three inches away from her, entirely too close for a little game like this but he was having fun with it.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 7:17 am

Maeve bit her lip but decided to not give up. She gazed at him straight in the eye, making them turn yellow. "So what happens to the loser?" she asked before resting her hand on the tippy top of his thigh. "and i'm still not nervous" she said smirking devilishly.
Back to top Go down
Aris Petrov
Student
Student
Aris Petrov

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 7:39 am

"No way," Aris narrowed his eyes, was he going to lose? No way, he was a winner at this game. He refused to lose to this newbie. He inched his hand up so that it hovered above her crotch, looking from his hand to her face and looking at her with wide clear eyes. Would she give up or go on? He raised his dark eyebrows slowly, "Nervous now, my dear?"
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:31 pm

Oh shit she thought when his hand inched their way to her crotch. She clenched her jaw before shaking her head. I'm not gonna lose! she thought before she mentally pouted. "Curse my competitive side but no i'm not" she said biting her lip a bit before mimicking his motion her hand went and hovered his. "And you?" she asked, looking at him with mischievous eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aris Petrov
Student
Student
Aris Petrov

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:59 pm

Aris blushed and jerked back, eyes wide, "Dammit! Yes, I'm totally way way way nervous." He moved his hand away and swallowed down any embarrassment at having lost. She was a brave little thing, he had to hand it to her. He wouldn't be able to go any further with her hand where it was.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:39 pm

Maeve jerked her hand back laughing at his reaction. "Oh god need air" she said between wheezes of breath before erupting into a new fit of laughter. "I'm sorry" she said wiping an invisible tear from her eye. "It's just your reaction" Maeve shook her head smiling then looked at him, sheer amusement shining in her eyes. "For a senior i thought you'd be much braver"
Back to top Go down
Aris Petrov
Student
Student
Aris Petrov

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:08 pm

"I'm a junior," Aris corrected, a grin on his face as he shook out his hair. "Besides, most girls give up long before you. Most guys give up at the thigh, since it gets a little awkward for us since we're not homosexual in the slightest."

He looked up at her, pursing his lips as he smiled on. She was quirky, and pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:39 pm

Maeve huffed as she made a mistake. "Junior or senior i really did thought you'd be much braver !" Maeve shook her head and smiled. "My competitive side does not like losing and it's only awkward if you let it be" she said before smirking. "Besides if people let awkwardness rule them then they won't get anything done when they come across an awkward situation. Life threatening or not " she reasoned before shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer Sun
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next