Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer Sun

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

Summer Sun - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:43 pm

She tilted her head at him before pressing a light kiss on his lips. Gah what is wrong with me she thought before smiling slightly, "I was just asking" she said before nuzzling his neck. Gah my mind changes so fast. "Besides we wouldn't want you raping and pillaging" Mae said amused before whacking his arm and shaking her head disapprovingly. "No calling me Miss! and you have twisted mind"
Back to top Go down
Aris Petrov
Student
Student
Aris Petrov

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:54 pm

Aris laughed and leaned his head down, kissing her shoulder. She was so odd, so damn different. But it was cute, in a sort of weird way. He laughed again and leaned back on his hands, "I'm a werewolf, raping and pillaging is my duty. Or at least people think that." He mock flinched and pouted a little, eyes going puppy dog, "Is that bad?"
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:01 pm

She smiled and moved around a bit so he wouldn't get uncomfortable with her on his lap. She rolled her eyes "Yes raping and pillaging is bad" she says before poking his chest. "Sides you got a girlfriend now and raping people is just" she said before trailing off making a face "I don't know I can't find the word to describe it" she said, her bottom lip jutting out into a cute pout.
Back to top Go down
Aris Petrov
Student
Student
Aris Petrov

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:06 pm

"Horrid." Aris said to help her out. When he was a kid, people used to make fun of him because his people were said to rape women and force them to give birth to little werewolves. He nodded, chuckling, "And yes. I have a girly-friend."

He laughed at the sound of that word coming out of his mouth. What the hell had he just said?
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:11 pm

Mae nodded and smiled at him. "Yup! That's the word" she said before poking his nose "Oh and don't listen to people that think your race are like that". She hummed and started cracking her knuckles absent-mindfully "You and your race are better than that and they are just too scared to see it" she declared in a soft tone. She shook her head as she looked at him. "Girly-friend?" she tried to bite back a laugh but somewhat failed. "I am not a girly girl well not by much."
Back to top Go down
Aris Petrov
Student
Student
Aris Petrov

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:57 pm

Aris smiled softly, looking down at the ground, "Half of us are like that though. My uncle is like that." He shrugged, "I don't care anymore though. The only thing that ties me to him and the others is my forced changing every full moon."

He chuckled, "Oh no, definitely not. You aren't actually all that girly compared to others."
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:06 pm

Mae nodded quietly as she listened "Oh" she said quietly before smiling a genuine smile. "That's good the only thing part i mean not the force changing!" she said wincing as she heard how painful force changing can be.

Mae faked a pout and huffed. "I find that a bit insulting. I can be girly when i want to be and I quote WHEN I want to be"
Back to top Go down
Aris Petrov
Student
Student
Aris Petrov

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:22 pm

Aris giggled, a manly boyish giggle escaping him as he rolled his eyes, "You're silly. It's fine, if I'm not being forced, it doesn't hurt." He grinned at her sweetly, "Just when you want, of course."

He laid down slowly, closing his eyes and relaxing on the ground, "Hmmm... Fairly productive day, I think."
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:28 pm

Mae gazed at him amusedly when he giggled. She shook her head and moved off his lap finding it a weird position when he was lying down. "Good" she just said as she moved to lay beside him. She smiled slightly before shrugging. "Yes very productive day" she said before holding her hand up to use as a counter. "I met you, we played games, we felt each other up, we kissed and now i'm your girlfriend" she ticked off trying to held back a grin. "Yup very productive"
Back to top Go down
Aris Petrov
Student
Student
Aris Petrov

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 5:51 am

"Yeah," Aris agreed and yawned. He was exhausted after all of the fun and games. He looked down at her,"You wear a guy out."

OOC: Poopy Post is poopy
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:18 am

Maeve smirked and shook her head. "For a werewolf you sure tire quickly" she said before looking away a devilish smile on her face. "And I can find much more better ways to wear a guy out for your information"

OOC: Naaah Should we end it soon? :3
Back to top Go down
Aris Petrov
Student
Student
Aris Petrov

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:35 pm

"Oh really? You'll have to show me sometime," Aris said slyly, winking and sitting up. He stretched his arms out over his head and sucked in a deep breath, "For your information, I'm a very active werewolf. And... I don't get that lightheaded that often."

OOC: Yes we should :3 I think five pages is quite enough. Just think how many posts we've done. 20 posts a page, 10 for both of us. The last four pages there has been 80 posts and 40 split between us.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:06 pm

Maeve shook her head a grin on her face "Yeah right" she said before pouting. She turned head around somewhere near the bushes. She squinted her eyes and could make out the figure of a person.

OOC: Pooopy :3
Back to top Go down
Aragorn Hawthorn
Staff Member
Staff Member
Aragorn Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:44 pm

Aragorn started heading towards the pair of teenagers carefully, his pale blue eyes surveying them carefully as he did. He'd been watching pretty much the whole time, at least to the point when they had started a splashing war. After that, he'd watched them have their fun and now it was time to break out the teacher card. He stepped up to them and raised his eyebrows expectantly.

"Well now," He said as amusement twinkled in his eyes. He kept a stern expression on though so that he could at least be a little teacherly. He motioned for them to move apart a bit, "I'll let you two off with a warning this time, but don't expect next time to be as easy as this. Next time there will be a detention involved."

He wasn't serious, seeing students compete and flirt with each other the way they had was quite interesting. He'd never done it before, since he was expected to be a gentleman to all ladies and he was never to compete childishly. A demigod was better than that, as people would tell him. But that didn't matter anymore, he was a teacher and they were students and they were absolutely adorable. Not that he would ever say that out loud.
Back to top Go down
Aris Petrov
Student
Student
Aris Petrov

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:20 pm

Aris looked up at the Chemistry professor quietly, scooting a foot away from Maeve and smiling innocently. This guy had a good side, and he needed to stay on that good side so that he may pass Chemistry when it came time to take the class.

He cleared his throat and started to stand up, leaning over and offering Maeve his hand, "We'll just be on our way then, professor. If you'd like?"
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:46 pm

Maeve's eyes stopped squinting and looked down. When the professor finally came, she looked up and did as she was told. Moving away from Aris she nodded while blushing at having been caught doing those things. "I erm am sorry professor!" she said before jumping up on her feet. "Of course professor" she added before doing a bow out of habit.

She huffed "One moment" she said before heading to where she splayed her jacket on a rock and wrapped it back around her waist. She wandered back to where Aris and the professor was and smiled slightly, taking aris' hand.
Back to top Go down
Aragorn Hawthorn
Staff Member
Staff Member
Aragorn Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 2:27 am

Aragorn's lips twitched as he looked between the two. Well, they were going to have a fun year ahead of them now. He took a deep breath and nodded at Aris carefully, "Mr. Petrov, treat her well and I won't need to hunt you down."

The demi-god flashed a white smile and turned on his heel, waving over his shoulder at them as he headed back towards the school. Once classes started, things would be easier on them, surely. They'd find empty classrooms when the teachers were all busy teaching. Whatever happened to them now was up to the gods.
Back to top Go down
Aris Petrov
Student
Student
Aris Petrov

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 2:35 am

"Yes sir," Aris nodded, glancing at Mae and smiling as Professor Hawthorn turned and left them. He squeezed her hand and motioned up to the school. He would listen to the professor, or at least give him the benefit of the doubt. "Maybe we should go eat, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 2:39 am

Mae smiled as she gazed up at Aris then nodded. "Well then come on" she said taking several steps forward all the while tugging at his arm. "You sure you haven't left anything?" she asked just to make sure.
Back to top Go down
Aris Petrov
Student
Student
Aris Petrov

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 2:55 am

Aris glanced back at where his stuff would have been and nods, certain he hadn't left anything until he looked back down at his bare chest. "Oh... yeah okay, I'll grab my... shirt. Where did I put that?"

He turned and looked around, frowning, running over to where he'd had his pants and grabbing the shirt he'd forgotten about. He tugged it on and ran back to her, wrapping an arm around her shoulders and kissing her cheek.

"Okay," He said with a smile. "Now we can go."
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 2:57 am

Mae chuckled then blushed at the kiss on the cheek. "To the castle we go!" she said energetically and walking off. "Come on slowpoke" she exclaimed as she walked at a fast pace towards the castle.

END IT NOW XD
Back to top Go down
Aris Petrov
Student
Student
Aris Petrov

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:45 am

Aris laughed and scooped her up into his arms, taking off at a run, "Who's slow now?" The two disappeared off into the distance.

THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer Sun
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4